Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas thought just because he was a beast in high school that he would be a beast in college. Meanwhile Cousins was killing nikkas since day one at Kentucky. nikkas laughed at me when I said Cousins should and could be a lottery pick. Can't find not 1 of those clowns right now.
Cousins put up crazy numbers at kentucky for only playing 20mpg due to foul trouble.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
As a League Pass team? It shouldn't be close.

Curry (top 5 most entertaining player in the league) + great home crowd + fast-paced offense + won't be on national team often.

They should be the first team picked (not including the team you root for) for any League Pass owner.
:salute:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
As a League Pass team? It shouldn't be close.

Curry (top 5 most entertaining player in the league) + great home crowd + fast-paced offense + won't be on national team often.

They should be the first team picked (not including the team you root for) for any League Pass owner.
We won't even need league pass because I'm sure they'll be in a lot of nationally televised games this year. :smugfavre:

Daps
Keep sleeping on Favors. He's gonna get his opportunity to get big minutes this year.

I hate to say it cuz it's Utah, but that's the last team I wanna see fukk around and win the lotto, cuz that frontcourt is ready made.
Why does everyone continue to sleep on that though. Perfect spot for Jabari, Mormons in that city would be like :dj2:

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
definitely one thing you can't take away from the warriors is that they're incredibly entertaining.. them and the clips to me are the funnest to watch. We'll see how the bulls look but I only enjoy watching d-gawd from that team.
The Bulls aren't that exciting to me. Rose is explosive but he has no co star that is exciting. You need at least 2 exciting players to be entertaining or else you're the Spurs or Bobcats.