Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I think he'll end up starting over Perkins sooner rather than later, moves really well for being 7'0" 260, much bigger than Aldrich and just as athletic.

Only way he starts over Perk is if Perk is hurt or off the team. Brooks will still start Perk regardless of common sense even if it was starting him & only playing him 15 minutes total a game.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Is there 1 nikka on this board that believes Derrick Favors is better than Boogie Cousins? I caught so much shyt on Sohh for my thread saying Cousins is and would be better, now you can't find 1 guy that would say Favors is better.

I remember that thread. I kept telling everyone dude is overrated and at best is gonna be stromile swift pt 2.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I remember that thread. I kept telling everyone dude is overrated and at best is gonna be stromile swift pt 2.
nikkas thought just because he was a beast in high school that he would be a beast in college. Meanwhile Cousins was killing nikkas since day one at Kentucky. nikkas laughed at me when I said Cousins should and could be a lottery pick. Can't find not 1 of those clowns right now.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Is there 1 nikka on this board that believes Derrick Favors is better than Boogie Cousins? I caught so much shyt on Sohh for my thread saying Cousins is and would be better, now you can't find 1 guy that would say Favors is better.
I was with you in that thread. nikkas was talking crazy!!

@tremonthustler1 :mjpls: