Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hate to say it but the Bulls are about to shyt on the ligue if they stay healthy.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:merchant: PG24 might be the best perimeter defender in the game, and D-Rose still blows by him :whew:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Byron Mullins dont believe in midrange shots, is dis kak retarded or something?:what:

Blake's J looks nice, but he looks gimpy and slow :noah:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rose's pacing and court vision was :whew: today.

More so than the scoring efficiency... the way he was passing the rock and setting up guys was the most impressive thing for me to watch tonight. And he's almost back defensively... but he's close to where he was before he went down.

He's looking like a top 3 candidate for MVP this season.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Byron Mullins dont believe in midrange shots, is dis kak retarded or something?:what:

I was just sayin this during the last game they played.. I'm like, is this all he does is shoot threes???:what: Can he literally do anything else on the floor? No moves in the post, no free throw line-ten foot jumper, etc. This dude is literally camped out at the three point line at all times

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I was just sayin this during the last game they played.. I'm like, is this all he does is shoot threes???:what: Can he literally do anything else on the floor? No moves in the post, no free throw line-ten foot jumper, etc. This dude is literally camped out at the three point line at all times
I thought y'all knew about Mullens. :laff: