Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
what yall think about favors extension? 4 years 49 million. i know its based off potential. but i think its a good deal. ibaka got 4 and 48.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Utah saved about $10 mil by doing this now. Favors is gonna shine. Utah honestly reminds me of Portland a year ago, where their bench is beyond garbage, but aside from maybe Burks (and he's gonna get his chance this year, I still got faith in him) their lineup could be rock solid for the next 7 years.

Kanter
Favors
Hayward
Burks
Burke

If they don't play well this year and land God forbid a Wiggins or Parker, but even a Gary Harris would be crazy for that team. They won't be down for long.

U really claiming Greek Batum now? :dry:
He's a lot more gifted than Batum tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Oladipo would shine people made way too much of his lack of shooting,ive seen alot of his games hes not a bad shooter and has good form,hes never gonna be Ray Allen shooting but hell become decent.

Some of the same people who picked his offensive game apart loved MKG whos one of the worst shooters ever and has a broken shot that cant be fixed

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I thought y'all knew about Mullens. :laff:
I knew about him... I watched some Bobcats games last season after that 'Low Key, Bobcats got a core' thread last year. All he did was shoot threes but since we picked him up there were a alot of statements from him over the summer like, "Can't wait to expand my game- can't wait to learn from Doc- I'm ready to step up on the defensive end this year". etc etc etc.

Yeah right:rudy:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I knew Oladipo would shine people made way too much of his lack of shooting,ive seen alot of his games hes not a bad shooter and has good form,hes never gonna be Ray Allen shooting but hell become decent.

Some of the same people who picked his offensive game apart loved MKG whos one of the worst shooters ever and has a broken shot that cant be fixed
He shyttin on em'

http://sportsuperstarz.com/victor-oladipo-proving-why-he-should-be-the-favorite-for-nba-roty/

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So, how's Shabazz Muhammad been doing? :mjpls:

He'll never play, though nobody has complained so far about Shabazz in camp. Hasn't gotten into trouble, doing what the coaches want him to do, but unless injuries pile up the way they did a year ago, he's gonna be riding pine just like Dieng. Check back with him in 3 years and in Flip's dreams, a new team.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax