Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this Portland talk, but does anybody actually think they're a true title contender?

I could never put my trust in the Trailblazers...Maybe the most cursed team in all of sports.You just know there's a couple of torn ACL's around the corner

If they go anywhere beyond the 2nd round of the playoffs, I'd be shocked...It's the Blazers, breh:what:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this Portland talk, but does anybody actually think they're a true title contender?

I could never put my trust in the Trailblazers...Maybe the most cursed team in all of sports.You just know there's a couple of torn ACL's around the corner

If they go anywhere beyond the 2nd round of the playoffs, I'd be shocked...It's the Blazers, breh:what:

could depend on health breh.... if westbrook cant make it back, that takes okc out. warriors are up and down, spurs are old. clippers have potential but who knows if they will fully put it together this year, same with the rockets. there are so many questions marks it seems its really up for grabs this year in the west.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ya'll just don't know that this cat got me hyped up again. This nicca is literally taking the team back from Paul and making it his again. and this is a good thing if you're Chris Paul

My knock on him has always been his aggression or lack of. He was basically a Max Contract spectator. And he seemed happy to do it. Maybe Love gettin in his azz woke him up. N1gga is demanding the ball in the 4th and actually trying to get to the line :merchant:

:beli:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
could depend on health breh.... if westbrook cant make it back, that takes okc out. warriors are up and down, spurs are old. clippers have potential but who knows if they will fully put it together this year, same with the rockets. there are so many questions marks it seems its really up for grabs this year in the west.
Sohh you gon leave the Sons ( @GoddamnyamanProf ) and Dallas out of the conversation. These are two teams that people are really sleeping on, whom have the potential to climb up the ranks in the playoffs

They're pretty much stacked in every position, for injuries occur. The big gaping hole is still the center position. Right now they using all the bigs, in mimnial roles, to get them used to playing time. Meyer Leonard, might just have the quickest turn around from a garbage player.

You gotta give the coach his props. Thomas Robinson stepped his game up, but then got replaced, by Leonard. I guess the coach felt, that Leonard was the next project he needed to fix and it looks like it's working. Breh is out there getting blocks, rebounds and contesting the paint. He's totally transformed since thanksgiving.

If they stay healthy the should be able to make the WCF, unless they play the suns which might happen :lupe:

Portland bench gotta get slightly better. Lillard's turnovers and Batum's passiveness killed them in this game
I feel you breh Batman was too passive out there with all the shot he blocked(3) . and turnovers he forced. :stopitslime:

@Skooby

Daps
Reppin
California
You never got the sense he was physically there, he was quiet. I don't know, when I think about if Lebron was playing how he would look guarding him.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
They finally let Bosh off his leash. They need to make Wade the third wheel. :stopitslime:

worry bout ya bum ass team and watch us flourish..
131228-celebration2.gif

dat shuffle

dat unity

swaggin on YOUR court

i love my team

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
It was the morning of a 2010 playoff game, and one of the Nuggets had just smoked some nuggets. As the team practiced, the player was so high that Rex Chapman, a team executive at the time, had to pull him aside to get him to focus.

"Across all walks of life and in every profession, people smoke (marijuana). This is no secret, and pro sports are not exempt," said Chapman, who played 12 years in the NBA. "But employers deserve and pay for A-plus employees. There is a time and place for everything. As a member of a team, guys owe it to their teammates to put their best foot forward."

Read more:Athletes and Pot: Legalized marijuana in a league of its own - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci...alized-marijuana-league-its-own#ixzz2ouBkBzPB

JR-Smith-Nugs.gif