Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Mavs plan to make a run at him in the offseason, games like these remind you that if he had to, he could still give you 20+ a night with excellent defense (on PFs).
Is he worth a four year max deal though? That's what he's gonna be asking for. If he's a focal point again, will he stop taking nights off like he does with Miami?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he worth a four year max deal though? That's what he's gonna be asking for. If he's a focal point again, will he stop taking nights off like he does with Miami?

yea he'd be worth it and yea he'd stop taking nights off, but he aint going no where...the only way they break up is if they implode...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Good, I dont wanna hear about Portland for awhile
j43YZi2.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
yea he'd be worth it and yea he'd stop taking nights off, but he aint going no where...the only way they break up is if they implode...
I think Bosh wants to show one last time that he's a superstar. I'd be surprised if he doesn't bounce.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Bosh wants to show one last time that he's a superstar. I'd be surprised if he doesn't bounce.

at this point, that shyt don't matter...either way you getting paid, but having the chance at winning rings is better/more important than showing you a superstar and not having that chance...

edit - bron and bosh relatively young...if they get wade to accept that #3/manu type role, and you know pat gonna make sure they stay with a team to compete, they got a chance to do historic shyt...

Last edited: