Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Y'all always with this dumb shyt, Wade just put 32 on Indiana's bytch ass, he's the best SG in the league. Tonight just reminded fools what Bosh is capable of. Everybody has to sacrifice numbers on the Heat.
Wade is fukking gimpy at 31. Bosh needs be involved more in the offense. You got people here thinking Bosh is nothing but a fukking jump shooter.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Wade is fukking gimpy at 31. Bosh needs be involved more in the offense. You got people here thinking Bosh is nothing but a fukking jump shooter.
The Heat care what people think? Wade's still the 2nd best player on the team and it will be so for a while. What Bosh has been doing lately is remind people what he's capable of. He said himself that Spo has been showing him where he wasn't being aggressive. It's not a matter of 2nd option...shots are there to take and you need to take them.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The Heat care what people think? Wade's still the 2nd best player on the team and it will be so for a while. What Bosh has been doing lately is remind people what he's capable of. He said himself that Spo has been showing him where he wasn't being aggressive. It's not a matter of 2nd option...shots are there to take and you need to take them.
If they don't win it all this year, you best believe Bosh is leaving to play for another team.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Good, I dont wanna hear about Portland til April 4
j43YZi2.png

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@The Taxman Blake Griffin is taking that next step breh :lupe:

LOL at people thinking Bosh will leave Miami. Title or No Title he's not leaving Miami
Ya'll just don't know that this cat got me hyped up again. This nicca is literally taking the team back from Paul and making it his again. and this is a good thing if you're Chris Paul