Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
the Nuggets are a fukking mess right now. I've never said otherwise. :heh:
The Warriors don't rely on Curry to go apeshyt from beyond the arc every game to make up for their shytty play on both sides of the court though... :what:

They're arguably a top 5 defense (with Iggy) and they got a 18PPG scorer in Lee and a 19.6PPG scorer in Klay.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
The Warriors don't rely on Curry to go apeshyt from beyond the arc every game to make up for their shytty play on both sides of the court though... :what:

They're arguably a top 5 defense (with Iggy) and they got a 18PPG scorer in Lee 19.6PPG scorer in Klay.
I didn't say every game, but it has been a recurring issue. with the 27-point deficit Raptor debacle @ home being the most obvious example.

Daps
I didn't say every game, but it has been a recurring issue. with the 27-point deficit Raptor debacle @ home being the most obvious example.
I must be reading things then -
say brehs, I don't think depending on your PG to go super saiyan from beyond the arc every game to compensate for your shytty play on both ends of the floor is a sound basketball strategy, particularly when that PG has paper mache ankles.

:beli:

Warriors good, their bench will be the only thing that holds them back.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamb playing with confidence. :leon:

needs to be more assertive with Westbrook out, wish he had Fisher's lack of chill, imo he's a year away from being a consistent dbl digit scorer off the bench. shyt, he would be that now if it wasn't for Brooks's dumbass