Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
warriors are soft and lazy as hell on defense especially on the perimeter...its crazy how easy teams penetrate and create easy baskets ...letting jack go was really a bad move in hindsight

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
warriors are soft and lazy as hell on defense especially on the perimeter...its crazy how easy teams penetrate and create easy baskets ...letting jack go was really a bad move in hindsight
Defensive Guru Andre Iguodala must be hurt again. :mjpls:

no? :mjpls:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:what::what:

Jack wasn't making their defense any better.

that wasn't really my point tbh.....but he's a hell of a lot better than anything they have and kept teams honest cause he was quick as hell in the passing lanes...
his instant offense and toughness is missed

Ritzy Sharon

Daps
say brehs, I don't think depending on your PG to go super saiyan from beyond the arc every game to compensate for your shytty play on both ends of the floor is a sound basketball strategy, particularly when that PG has paper mache ankles.

Daps
that wasn't really my point tbh.....but he's a hell of a lot better than anything they have and kept teams honest cause he was quick as hell in the passing lanes...
his instant offense and toughness is missed
:what:

It sure as hell sounded like it. And no, they're better off without him. He did provide instant scoring but he pushed Curry out of the 1 and they woulda been worse on defense because it woulda been Jack/Curry defending in the backcourt.

There'll always be better with Iggy instead of Jack.

Daps
say brehs, I don't think depending on your PG to go super saiyan from beyond the arc every game to compensate for your shytty play on both ends of the floor is a sound basketball strategy, particularly when that PG has paper mache ankles.

Warriors considerably better than the Nuggets on both ends of the floor. Plus let's not act like the Warriors aren't one of the better defensive teams in the league.

Ritzy Sharon

Daps

Warriors considerably better than the Nuggets on both ends of the floor. Plus let's not act like the Warriors aren't one of the better defensive teams in the league.

the Nuggets are a fukking mess right now. I've never said otherwise. :heh:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
but he gave y'all that work

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

It sure as hell sounded like it. And no, they're better off without him. He did provide instant scoring but he pushed Curry out of the 1 and they woulda been worse on defense because it woulda been Jack/Curry defending in the backcourt.

There'll always be better with Iggy instead of Jack.

either way even with warriors aint really scaring nobody:yeshrug:...blazers took there spot with the quickness...