Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
BViYB9-IEAAm7Vg.jpg

:wtf:
this might be the funniest nba related shyt i've ever seen.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
That's my center!

Andrew_Bogut_Draymond_Green_Warriors_2013_Inside_USAT2.jpg

"...Like I said, I want to be here. I love it as a place to live–I love where I’m living right now, love the weather, love the people, love the fans.

“I want to stay,” Bogut said. “There haven’t been [talks]. But I want to stay here, if I can. I like the organization, I like the direction, I like the owners, I love the coaches, I love the players.

“I honestly want to stay here. But I’m not (overlooking) that I’ve been hurt, so my value has been diminished a little bit. And obviously I want to have a good year.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-andrew-bogut-wants-to-stay-with-the-warriors#vUCHwvJKu1qHkLCB.99

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stephen A Smith was speaking nothing but facts about the Rockets this morning. He knows we're better.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They were talking about the expectations for the Rockets this season and Stephen A started naming the teams in the west that were better. He got to us and started naming all the pieces we have from Bogut to Iggy and Klay and Steph to Barnes and said that Dwight would have no effect against a team like us because of our elite outside shooting. He said Dwight would only be able to deal with Bogut.

He said that people shouldn't sleep on us. The video or audio should be up not too long from now, I'll drop the link when I get it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...4722300.html?mod=WSJ_NY_Sports_LEFTTopStories

GREENBURGH, N.Y.—Of the 20 players participating here in the Knicks' preseason training camp here, 10 are power forwards.

Five of them are locks to make the opening-day roster, while two others are decent bets. This would seemingly leave the team with an imbalance of power up front. Strange as it sounds, though, the abundance of talent at power forward could be problematic, mostly because that's the one place it would be in the Knicks' best interest to have a single player—Carmelo Anthony, the NBA's reigning scoring champion—getting the minutes.

Here's where the Knicks' newest big man, Andrea Bargnani, comes in: Sliding the 7-footer over to small forward on defense could alleviate the problem and get Anthony more of the minutes he needs.

The suggestion that Bargnani—who is skilled offensively, but was widely seen as one of the NBA's weakest stoppers during his seven years with Toronto—could effectively defend the perimeter might draw blank stares from basketball analysts who have seen the Italian play that side of the ball. Still, there are indications that moving him to small forward on defense could aid the Knicks in several ways.

:wtf::what::laff::laff: