Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
This Aint Freaky Friday Though, We Gotta Deal With Reality lol

So You Believe Mike Brown Isnt A Hindrance On The Cavs Current Roster (If Healthy) Getting To The ECF?

Wait so I can't go back in time and have Thibs coach us instead? :to:

Either way, this Cavs to the ECF talk is crazy.

They aren't winning their division, and the 4 seed is probably out of reach too. So they'd have to beat 2 top 4 teams without homecourt just to get there. I like their squad, but not that much.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Don't know how I feel about Tyreke Evans coming off the bench but he's not a small forward and Jrue has that locked up and Gordon is still a quality starter too when healthy. Since they just signed Reke I gotta think they are going to put Gordon on the trading block and eventually put Evans at the two spot. Gordon is a pure scorer but he doesn't want to be there and Evans being the starter makes there backcourt more versatile.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Don't know how I feel about Tyreke Evans coming off the bench but he's not a small forward and Jrue has that locked up and Gordon is still a quality starter too when healthy. Since they just signed Reke I gotta think they are going to put Gordon on the trading block and eventually put Evans at the two spot. Gordon is a pure scorer but he doesn't want to be there and Evans being the starter makes there backcourt more versatile.

It will be interesting to see what they do with Tyreke...he seems to have played his best when he had the ball in his hands (and the OK to shoot at will) rather than trying to be a spot up player...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so I can't go back in time and have Thibs coach us instead? :to:

Either way, this Cavs to the ECF talk is crazy.

They aren't winning their division, and the 4 seed is probably out of reach too. So they'd have to beat 2 top 4 teams without homecourt just to get there. I like their squad, but not that much.
c

The theory was conditioned upon having a healthy Andrew Bynum. If he does play and return to form, he and Kyrie become the 2nd best 1-2 punch in the league

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
c

The theory was conditioned upon having a healthy Andrew Bynum. If he does play and return to form, he and Kyrie become the 2nd best 1-2 punch in the league

Well, isn't that a lot to ask that he's gonna be 100% for an entire season?

And even if he is, I still don't know if that's enough. The East is so top heavy, no one is guaranteed anything come playoff time.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
J.R. Smith had a pair of knee surgeries this summer, and could miss the start of the season. It wouldn't be an issue if he had the procedures done soon after the Knicks; season ended in mid-May; instead he waited until July 15th, a week after he signed a three-year $18 million extension.

"I'm a father and I have two young children to look after," Smith said today. "It made more sense for my family to get a deal done before that."

Of course it made sense for Smith: Why risk the tiny chance that something could go wrong during the surgery, or the slightly larger chance that the procedure could reveal something more significant than tears to his patellar tendon and lateral meniscus?

When Smith's surgery was announced, the Knicks claimed they knew all along he'd need to go under the knife. Whether that was just to save face, or the team has some good knee insurance language put into the contract, it doesn't explain why they'd allow their highly paid sixth man to wait long enough so that his expected rehab butt sinto the start of the season. Very Knicksy.

Whenever Smith is ready to play again, he'll still have to sit another five games. That's the length of his suspension for a failed drug test, reportedly for marijuana. And just like that, an $18 million deal already has a few hundred thousand knocked off the top.
:lolbron: :yeshrug: Gotta get that gwap anyway possible, especially since he is probably going to be the biggest payday he might ever get now.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
BViYB9-IEAAm7Vg.jpg

:wtf: