ku-medium.jpg

Rasheed Wallace's Media Day Photo

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
you better hope.... cuz if he comes back to full strength, the east is going to have a problem.

Also, Bennett at 19 years old is just as yoked as a 25 year old Bynum...if he gets a growth spurt the league is gonna be fukked
I think we have 5 2014 first rounders personally. We should make it at least to the Final four this season. :jawalrus:

But yall dont have the #1 pick :youngsabo:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
"that moving him to small forward on defense could aid the Knicks in several ways."

:dead:

That writer never saw Bargnani play in Toronto and that article is a GREAT indication of how corny ass analytics are lame in basketball,hes actually using em to suggest Bargs is an elite perimeter defender...No words,thats just horrible writing...

Woodson tries that,hell find out very quickly why he cant.... :laff: at Bargnani and elite defender being in the same sentence...Im almost as hype to watch the Knicks this year just to see how fukkn frustrated Woody and that team will get....

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bargnani Was Torontos Melo, In New York He's Steve Novak, Only Raptor Fans Are Sitting In The Cut Waiting To Watch Him Fail Being A "Star", All We Need Is 10 Points From His Lanky Ass And He'll Be Ok

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CSquare43 here's that video fam

@who_better_than_me is gonna cry after watching this.

Stephen A :bustback: Bynum at 6:35. We'll see tho, cuz if he gets healthy this season, cleveland will shock everybody.

Outside of that, As long as McHale doesnt put Howard and Asik in at the same time, Rockets should be top 3 in the West, but most likely a 4th seed by default if the spurs have a better record.

Golden state is relying on 2 miracles for them to have any semblance of contention. Andrew Bogut's health, and Steph Curry's ankles. :patrice:

If those fall in line, yes, you could theoretically challenge the clippers for one of the top 3 seeds in the west, but thats two many ifs. Even so, just being better than the clippers does't guarantee you a trip to NBA finals or even the WCF. Ask the Memphis Grizzlies, who have proven that in the playoffs the last 2 years. The west will be very close this year. I think San Antonio and Houston have the potential to seperate themselves from the pack. Clippers, Grizz, Warriors will challenge them, but i don't think any of those teams have the pieces needed to knock out Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, or James Harden and Dwight Howard. You have a lot of stars in the West, and a lot of good teams, but you need the right combination of both elements to prevail in the west, unless you have a Dirk Nowitski on your team.

Last 10 winners of the West

2013 - Spurs - Parker/Duncan
2012 - OKC - Durant/Westbrook
2011 - Mavs - Dirk
2010 - Lakers - Kobe/Gasol
2009 - Lakers - Kobe/Gasol
2008 - Lakers - Kobe/Gasol
2007 - Spurs - Parker/Duncan/ginoboli
2006 - Mavs - Dirk
2005 - Spurs - Duncan/Parker/ginoboli
2004 - Lakers - Shaq/Kobe

I expect, another star tandem or trio to take it this year in the west, unless Dirk shocks the world for a 3rd time. It could be Parker/Duncan again, or CP3/Griffin if the Doc hype is accurate. But Harden/Howard is right up there in the combination of Star power and team make up to get the job done, and that I believe, will give them the edge over Golden State. Nothing against yall, because the same applies towards OKC, until Westbrook can prove to be healthy.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bargnani Was Torontos Melo, In New York He's Steve Novak, Only Raptor Fans Are Sitting In The Cut Waiting To Watch Him Fail Being A "Star", All We Need Is 10 Points From His Lanky Ass And He'll Be Ok

Except Melo is actually an all star in this league,this oaf cant do his job let alone be a star in this league...Hes not even a Novak,hes a 7 foot no rebounding,no defending POS,the one thing hes supposed to be able to excel at (3 pt shooting) he does below average too...enjoy !

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Except Melo is actually an all star in this league,this oaf cant do his job let alone be a star in this league...Hes not even a Novak,hes a 7 foot no rebounding,no defending POS,the one thing hes supposed to be able to excel at (3 pt shooting) he does below average too...enjoy !

Minus The Height, He Sounds Like Novak To Me

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Minus The Height, He Sounds Like Novak To Me

Novak is a good 3 pt shooter...Bargnani was low 30s last season.I think your coach and GM wants a lil more than 10 PPG out of this guy...
Hes utterly useless if he doesnt do anything else than get a few buckets in the 1st qtr...

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Novak is a good 3 pt shooter...Bargnani was low 30s last season.I think your coach and GM wants a lil more than 10 PPG out of this guy...
Hes utterly useless if he doesnt do anything else than get a few buckets in the 1st qtr...

All I Mean Is, Coming Into NY, There Isnt A Heavy Weight On His Shoulders, If Hes Useless With A Decent Game Once A Month Against A Subpar Team Then He'll Have Filled The Steve Novak Role lol

If He Can Actually ADD Something To The Mix On A Regular Basis Then We Already Got Our Worth

I Guarantee You He's A Better Defender Than Novak

Novak On The Floor Is A Automatic 10-0 Run For The Other Team, I Kid You Not, I Seen Teams (And I Actually Think It Was The Raptors) Go On 12-0 RUNS, JUST Scoring On Steve Novak, Im Not Exaggerating