Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they were 35-19 once they change their coach, and neither Deron or Brook is top 3 at their position. No one on their roster really is. So there's really no comparison

Kyrie Top 3 PG Is Debatable At This Point, Lets Not Act Like Thats Set In Stone

Either Way, Its Bigger Then Bynum And Irving, I Think They Can Make The Playoffs But You Gotta Be Nuts If You Think The Cavs Have A Shot At The ECF

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So those teams are better than us on paper huh? Let's take a gander at these rosters shall we?

Clippers

Jordan
Griffin
Dudley or Barnes
Crawford
Paul

Grizzlies

Gasol
Z-BO
Prince
Allen
Conley

Spurs

Splitter
Duncan
Leonard
Green
Parker

Warriors

Bogut
Lee
Iguodala
Thompson
Curry

Any hoops fan can do the math and see that if all teams remain healthy which starting 5 is better.

Spurs have 2 of the top 7 players in MVP votings in their starting line up, as well as better role players, and the best coach in the NBA

Clips have the best pg in basketball, a top 3 coach in basketball, and blake griffin

Memphis is a more cohesive team, with a vastly superior and balanced frontline.

Yeah They Said That About D Will And Brooke Lopez Too

1 First Round Exit To A Half Depleted Chicago Bulls Team Later And They Had To Add Half The Boston Celtics To Their Team

PJ Carlisimo vs Tom Thibideau .......:stopitslime:

switch coaches and the bulls woulda got swept. Especially this year.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie Top 3 PG Is Debatable At This Point, Lets Not Act Like Thats Set In Stone

Either Way, Its Bigger Then Bynum And Irving, I Think They Can Make The Playoffs But You Gotta Be Nuts If You Think The Cavs Have A Shot At The ECF

Only with a healthy Bynum can they get that far. But I got CP3, Parker and Curry and Kyrie as a tie for 3rd in pg rankings. This season, they both have teams, so it'll be easier to see who's truly better.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Spurs have 2 of the top 7 players voted for

PJ Carlisimo vs Tom Thibideau .......:stopitslime:

switch coaches and the bulls woulda got swept. Especially this year.

This Aint Freaky Friday Though, We Gotta Deal With Reality lol

So You Believe Mike Brown Isnt A Hindrance On The Cavs Current Roster (If Healthy) Getting To The ECF?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Spurs have 2 of the top 7 players in MVP votings in their starting line up, as well as better role players, and the best coach in the NBA

Clips have the best pg in basketball, a top 3 coach in basketball, and blake griffin

Memphis is a more cohesive team, with a vastly superior and balanced frontline.
Name these role players.

Blake Griffin and David Lee are equal

Vastly superior? I can't wait for Bogut to show you dudes what he can do.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Aint Freaky Friday Though, We Gotta Deal With Reality lol

So You Believe Mike Brown Isnt A Hindrance On The Cavs Current Roster (If Healthy) Getting To The ECF?

If he can get them to play defense, specifically Kyrie, Dion, and Bennett.... this team will threaten Miami.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can agree to disagree. Soon we'll see.

The problem with your team, is that their is only 1 go to player. Please don't try to force Iggy to be the number 2. He absolutely will not. Therefore yall gonna have to be in mold of a pacers or grizzlies, as far as advancing to the next level by playing as a team. Either that or Curry can go into Nowitiski or Olajuwan mode and win out as a lone superstar, but unless you get another 1st round matchup with the Nuggets, i don't see you getting to the 2nd round.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The problem with your team, is that their is only 1 go to player. Please don't try to force Iggy to be the number 2. He absolutely will not. Therefore yall gonna have to be in mold of a pacers or grizzlies, as far in your pursuit to advance to the next level as playing as a team. Either that or Curry can go Nowitiski or Olajuwan and win out as a lone superstar, but unless you get another 1st round matchup with the Nuggets, i don't see you getting to the 2nd round.
David Lee is a 20 and 10 guy. We challenged the Spurs without Lee and with Bogut on 1 leg and with 3 rookies in our rotation. How many go to players do the Clippers have?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Cavs? :whoa:

A Playoff Appearance And Exciting 1st Round Exit Is A Good Season For Them

edit: Looking At Their Division They Can Actually Win It LOL
How can the Cavs win their division? :what:

They are still in the Central with Chicago & Indy, correct?

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How can the Cavs win their division? :what:

They are still in the Central with Chicago & Indy, correct?

:laugh: You're Right I Was Looking At The Wrong shyt, My Bad, Cavs Got No Chance In Hell To Take Their Division lol