A Playoff Appearance And Exciting 1st Round Exit Is A Good Season For Them

edit: Looking At Their Division They Can Actually Win It LOL

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A healthy Bynum and Kyrie>>>>>EC (outside of heat)

Yeah They Said That About D Will And Brooke Lopez Too

1 First Round Exit To A Half Depleted Chicago Bulls Team Later And They Had To Add Half The Boston Celtics To Their Team

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Black Thoughts Gets A Nice Lil Team And Dont Know How To Act Anymore Geez :snoop:
Ask OG sohh nikkas if I'm acting any different. Ask @tremonthustler1 if I'm acting any different. I was going hard for my squad back when we was in the dirt. That's why when mock draft time rolls around nikkas already know who'll be drafting for the dubs on here.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ask OG sohh nikkas if I'm acting any different. Ask @tremonthustler1 if I'm acting any different. I was going hard for my squad back when we was in the dirt. That's why when mock draft time rolls around nikkas already know who'll be drafting for the dubs on here.

Yeah True I Remember, Trust Me lol

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
spurs
clippers
grizzlies
So those teams are better than us on paper huh? Let's take a gander at these rosters shall we?

Clippers

Jordan
Griffin
Dudley or Barnes
Crawford
Paul

Grizzlies

Gasol
Z-BO
Prince
Allen
Conley

Spurs

Splitter
Duncan
Leonard
Green
Parker

Warriors

Bogut
Lee
Iguodala
Thompson
Curry

Any hoops fan can do the math and see that if all teams remain healthy which starting 5 is better.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Exactly which is why nothing is for sure.

Curry gets an ankle injury & Bogut does what Bogut as always does gets hurt & you could be out of the playoffs.
Bogut only played in 32 games last year and we still made the playoffs by starting a rookie Ezeli. If Bogut gets hurt we still have O'Neil. Curry has played in at least 70 games in 3 of his 4 NBA seasons, the only season in which he didn't play 70 games was the lockout season, if that's injury prone then i'll take it.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah They Said That About D Will And Brooke Lopez Too

1 First Round Exit To A Half Depleted Chicago Bulls Team Later And They Had To Add Half The Boston Celtics To Their Team

they were 35-19 once they change their coach, and neither Deron or Brook is top 3 at their position. No one on their roster really is. So there's really no comparison