Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lowkey wished memphis had signed mo williams because then i would've had them as a dark horse for the WCF. Not saying he's a be all end all but a lineup of conley/williams/mike miller/zbo and gasol.. would've eliminated the spacing (and overall bball IQ) issues they had on O last year, and it would've gave conley one other person who could actually dribble a basketball through pressure. And they still would've had tony allen and tayshaun for the offense/defense switch.
I agree, they should have made it happen.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So who you got going to the WCF now?
Too many question marks right now. It could certainly be SAS and GS, but i'd have to see how Dwight and Asik work out (health wise and chemistry w/ 1st/2nd units) as well as the Clips and OKC with their additions/subtractions. Like I'd have a hard time seein memphis beating SAS, GS, a healthy (tho right now hypothetical) houston team or even OKC with Durant and Westbrook both playing.. (simply b/c memphis's late game bball iq is just :snoop: to me)... but if Blake still aint about that life vs ZBO then i dunno whether all these new and improved role players or doc rivers coaching would overcome that shyt if they were to match up again.. b/c the clips had a pretty deep/hyped up bench last year and it didn't matter at the end, whether due to del negro or blake or a bit of both

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I really hope for the best for DRose.... he seems like a good dude.

But.....if he's not (the same or better), there's going to be a lot of pissed off folks around here...