Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Pistons & Wiz have much better squads imo
Yeah Pistons but Wiz are overrated af, basically the same kinda squads with the Raptors

You got the leaders Wall and Gay

Cast around them...Lowry, DD, Val, Amir, Ross vs. Beal, Ariza, Nene, Ofafor, Webster

Think you're underrated your own squad too much they were 17-16 with Rudy Gay playing

Raptors squad is better than all of the others after the Pistons and Cavs

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
more of
PG. Reggie
SG. Westbrook
SF. Durant
PF. Ibaka
C. Perkins

:ohhh:

Our small lineup will probably be Reggie, Russy, Thabo, KD, & Ibaka/Collison

:ehh:

We'll see how this works out.

Westbrook / Jackson
Sefalosha / Lamb
Durant / Gomes
Ibaka / Collison
Perkins / Thabeet

That bench is :huhldup:

Russy/Reggie/Fisher
Thabo/Lamb/with Reggie & Fisher also getting time at the SG spot
KD/PJ3/Gomes/with Thabo also getting time at the SF spot
Ibaka/Collison/with KD & possibly PJ3 also getting time at the PF spot
Perk/with Ibaka & Collison also getting time at C/Hash who only plays in certin matchups

Adams & Roberson will play some garbage minutes but mostly be in Tulsa. Our 2nd round picks won't be with us this year. Orton may stick around but I'm not sure since it would be strange to have 4 centers on the roster when Ibaka & Collison will get those minutes.

Our bench is actually deeper than it has been in awhile. Reggie should replace the scoring from Martin & anything Lamb/PJ3/Fisher gives is more than we got last year pretty much.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah Pistons but Wiz are overrated af, basically the same kinda squads with the Raptors

You got the leaders Wall and Gay

Cast around them...Lowry, DD, Val, Amir, Ross vs. Beal, Ariza, Nene, Ofafor, Webster

Think you're underrated your own squad too much they were 17-16 with Rudy Gay playing

Raptors squad is better than all of the others after the Pistons and Cavs

Like I said earlier I actually kinda like our starting lineup especially if Lowry can regain his Rockets form and If Val plays up to potential, its that shytty ass bench im worried bout. Seriously look at that bench 3 or 4 of the most nonathletic low basketball skill guys in the league. shyt is pathetic. And we still took Ross ahead of Drummond:sadbron:

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Also just wanna say since I think this is a perfect thread for it, Amir Johnson is the most underrated player in the NBA, bar none. Easily my favorite player in the L:win:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Raptors are making the playoffs unless Masai blows up the team. Starting lineup is real athletic so we can get away with guys like Novak, Psycho T, Gray and DJ Augustin coming off the bench as long as we don't throw them out there all together. Ross is a good athlete and has potential to be a more consistent spark off the bench this season.

Last year was a transition year and we finished 4 games out of 8th after starting 4-19. Gay is in, Bargnani is out. Jonas and Ross will be better, they were deer-in-the-headlights rookies until January last year. Valanciunas in particular made huge strides throughout his first season.

Yeah it'd be good to upgrade the bench, especially with a real backup center, but I feel good about the chances of seeing playoff basketball for the first time since 2008.