Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Presti again says the team won't put a timetable on Westbrook's return but says "he's on pace." Presti on Westbrook's camp participation: "He'll be able to go through the parts that he's cleared for." Presti on Westbrook: "He's healing properly."

Presti just said Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb have "pushed the standards higher for younger players."

:blessed:

Presti says "there's a chance" the Thunder will wear a sleeved jersey this year. Would not say the date.

:camby:

DoubleJ13

Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
How is Westbrook not healed from a minor meniscus procedure?

To be honest no one really knows how serious it was since the Thunder just called it a minor tear & that's all they really said:ld: They don't even have a set timetable according to them. The way they keep things under wraps I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually further along or if it was more serious then they want people to know.

At this point the news that he's healing properly & on pace is good enough for me.

DoubleJ13

Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Yeah I'm not a fan of those sleeved jerseys at all!! Good to hear Russy is healing right tho :youngsabo:

I'm ready to see what Lamb is going to bring to the table this season:lupe:

I'll be happy if Lamb can just hit a couple 3s a game so other teams have to cover him. If Reggie can average the 14 he did during the playoffs & Lamb can just give us 6-10 :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
bogut-shove.gif