Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Match-ups have always been key and Indiana does not match up well with us at all. That series is over in 5 or 6. The Miami series has people overrating them dudes alot but they still have chronic offensive woes.

And the bulls don't? Rose shooting it 25+ times a game isn't better than george,hibbert,west and granger offensively

Hibbert can score on the block,Noah can't,David West gives them a player who can pick and pop and post up and george and granger are better offensive players than deng and butler plus stephenson can come off the bench now.Boozer is the only bulls player who can get buckets and he's inconsistent as fukk.On top of that the pacers are an elite defensive team now and have a better bench.You dudes are blinded by your rose dikkriding and not looking at the big picture.This aint the '11 pacers they are a much better team now

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And the bulls don't? Rose shooting it 25+ times a game isn't better than george,hibbert,west and granger offensively

Hibbert can score on the block,Noah can't,David West gives them a player who can pick and pop and post up and george and granger are better offensive players than deng and butler plus stephenson can come off the bench now.Boozer is the only bulls player who can get buckets and he's inconsistent as fukk.On top of that the pacers are an elite defensive team now and have a better bench.You dudes are blinded by your rose dikkriding and not looking at the big picture.This aint the '11 pacers they are a much better team now

Not even the least amount of stanning in my post. There aren't many teams with a better top 8 than the Bulls. To actually have multiple 2 way players to finish off a game will make things alot easier on Rose

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Match-ups have always been key and Indiana does not match up well with us at all. That series is over in 5 or 6. The Miami series has people overrating them dudes alot but they still have chronic offensive woes.

Same with us.
Last season we beat indy 3-0. Hibbert has trouble with lopez and lopez size bothers hibbert.
Plus indy couldnt score whereas we had the guards to beat them. Hell we beat em a game without dwill.

They addressed the lack of scoring this year however we kept the same core but upgraded our 2 weakest spots and got better depth off the bench.

I feel if they run into us or yall in round 2, they get beat.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
tBQUtDM.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I lowkey wished memphis had signed mo williams because then i would've had them as a dark horse for the WCF. Not saying he's a be all end all but a lineup of conley/williams/mike miller/zbo and gasol.. would've eliminated the spacing (and overall bball IQ) issues they had on O last year, and it would've gave conley one other person who could actually dribble a basketball through pressure. And they still would've had tony allen and tayshaun for the offense/defense switch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I lowkey wished memphis had signed mo williams because then i would've had them as a dark horse for the WCF. Not saying he's a be all end all but a lineup of conley/williams/mike miller/zbo and gasol.. would've eliminated the spacing (and overall bball IQ) issues they had on O last year, and it would've gave conley one other person who could actually dribble a basketball through pressure. And they still would've had tony allen and tayshaun for the offense/defense switch.
So who you got going to the WCF now?