Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't Brooklyn knock off the Heat? Brooklyn has one of the best starting 5's of alltime. This could be the first starting 5 in which every player has played in the allstar game.
The Lakers last year?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
The Lakers last year?

I dont know why people keep saying that.

Lakers last year were dealing with injuries and had no bench to make up for those injuries. Also had a center who didnt want to be there and a head coach with the wrong set of tools. Plus again they had zero depth once the starters went out.

We won 49 last year and upgraded the 3 and 4 which were our 2 weakest positions. Bench got deeper(AK 47 is the sleeper signing ppl refuse to talk about) and kidd will be ok being that he has a set of assistants who can out coach avery and pj in their sleep.

No correlation between us and last years lakers except for the collection of superstars.

Edit: imma leave it up anyway :smugfavre:

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know why people keep saying that.

Lakers last year were dealing with injuries and had no bench to make up for those injuries. Also had a center who didnt want to be there and a head coach with the wrong set of tools. Plus again they had zero depth once the starters went out.

We won 49 last year and upgraded the 3 and 4 which were our 2 weakest positions. Bench got deeper(AK 47 is the sleeper signing ppl refuse to talk about) and kidd will be ok being that he has a set of assistants who can out coach avery and pj in their sleep.

No correlation between us and last years lakers except for the collection of superstars.
WHat are you talking about? :heh:

I clearly bolded this:

This could be the first starting 5 in which every player has played in the allstar game.

and was simply mentioning that the Lakers started 5 former all stars LAST season.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: i know i just realized it and edited the post.

I was talking to my nephew bout it 10 mins ago calling us the lakers last yr so my mind was still there. my fault :heh:
all good :obama:

bulls still gonna give ya ll that work if we meet in the playoffs again :ufdup: