Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You're all about just lining up the rosters and playing that game.

Nah, not having that.

Derrick Rose is so far and away the best player on that list that it skews everything.

And before Hibbert put together a nice run in the playoffs, most people would have said Noah > Hibbert, which their head-to-head matchups would probably agree with. And Deng is clearly better than Granger, thats not a discussion.
Deng ain't better than a healthy Granger. We'll see soon tho.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was doing the every player needs help especially small guards comparison.
I know what you were doing, but Im not talking about the Bulls chances to win a title.

Im talking about them being better than Indy.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bulls vs Pacers depends on whether or not Hibbert carries what he did in the playoffs into next season, if he's the playoff version then they are the 2nd best team in the East.
there is the problem he wont. In my mind he was playing against trash he did what he should have done.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I know what you were doing, but Im not talking about the Bulls chances to win a title.

Im talking about them being better than Indy.
I got Miami and BK in the ECF so it's no feat if y'all were to beat Indy in the playoffs.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Doc Rivers gonna coach circles around Scott Brooks trash ass

No more 6th man and now you're relying on some unproven players to get you back.

Reggie Jackson is good but Lamb, Jones III, Adams (who will be a bum/bust) :comeon:

Blake Griffin gonna take off on OKC's sorry front court.

Everybody coaches circles around Brooks :ld:

Reggie is the 6th man this year. He played great in the playoffs considering the situation & was our 2nd best player outside of 2 games where Kevin Martin actually looked good for both halves. All Lamb has to do is make a couple 3s a game so teams have to pay attention to him, anything else he does is extra. PJ3 is a complete question mark. Adams won't be part of the rotation this year.

The only ting that could really slow OKC down is injuries.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!

Reggie is the 6th man this year. He played great in the playoffs considering the situation & was our 2nd best player outside of 2 games where Kevin Martin actually looked good for both halves. All Lamb has to do is make a couple 3s a game so teams have to pay attention to him, anything else he does is extra. PJ3 is a complete question mark. Adams won't be part of the rotation this year.

PG. Reggie
SG. Westbrook
SF. Durant
PF. Ibaka
C. Perkins

:ohhh:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL

:ehh:

We'll see how this works out.

Westbrook / Jackson
Sefalosha / Lamb
Durant / Gomes
Ibaka / Collison
Perkins / Thabeet

That bench is :huhldup:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Wish I shared your optimism but I really doubt we lock up 7th seed. Im not even sure thats in the best interest of the franchise or if thats what management wants. Unfortunately looks like another tank season is in order, finish 9th again and get a mid first round pick:sadbron:

Ay yall have 8th seed locked in my opinion.

ATL and WAS are the only other threats for the 8th seed. (Have Cavaliers and Pistons 6 and 7)