Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i agree the east is gettin better

i believe Rose gotta chip on his shoulder and got something to prove to all the criticism he got last year

Bulls defense is always among the best in the league

do i think they gonna win a title HELL NO

but durung the regular season they always bring it every night which i believe is good for 55 and home court imo
You talk as if Rose is the only guy with a chip on his shoulder. Kobe has a chip on his shoulder too but that shyt is going to get ate on opening night :russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
youre a fool

:heh:

straight up

the Bulls have proven more than Indy & the Knicks at this point and Brooklyn is an unknown right now.

pacers didnt even win 50 games last season.
That was without Granger and Scola. Not 1 non bulls fan would say Chicago has a better roster than Indy right now.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was without Granger and Scola. Not 1 non bulls fan would say Chicago has a better roster than Indy right now.
ROSE >>> Granger & Scola

if both teams remain relatively healthy this season the Bulls will win the Central and would beat Indy in 7

Indys offense will continue to hold them back while the Bulls have an MVP level player on offense

this aint rocket science

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
ROSE >>> Granger & Scola

if both teams remain relatively healthy this season the Bulls will win the Central and would beat Indy in 7
Allen Iverson was the shyt too fam, dat nikka played every game like it was last but he has just as many rings that I have because he had no sidekick in Philly. Lebron got out of Miami because he wasn't getting over that hump without help despite the fact Cleveland won a lot of games before he left. Same shyt goes for Rose, until he gets a sidekick to help with the load he's going to fall short.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allen Iverson was the shyt too fam, dat nikka played every game like it was last but he has just as many rings that I have because he had no sidekick. Lebron got out of Miami because he wasn't getting over that hump without help despite the fact Cleveland won a lot of games before he left. Same shyt goes for Rose, until he gets a sidekick to help with the load he's going to fall short.
Fall short of what?

We are talking about the Bulls and Indy.

Indy doesnt even have an Allen Iverson level player to even fall short with. They are not better than Chicago. So Im not sure what your analogy was trying to prove.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Fall short of what?

Indy doesnt even have an Allen Iverson level player to even fall short with. They are not better than Chicago.
So let's look at the lineups shall we?

Chicago Indy

Noah Hibbert= Hibbert
Boozer West= West
Deng Granger = Deng, unless Granger is healthy
Butler George= George
Rose Hill= Rose

Bench

Mohammad Mahimmi = Mahimmi
Gibson Scola = Scola
Dunleavy Copeland/Hill =?
Snell Stephenson = Stephenson
Hinrich Watson = Hinrich

I don't see how you can say Chicago is better.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fall short of what?

Indy doesnt even have an Allen Iverson level player to even fall short with. They are not better than Chicago. So Im not sure what your analogy was trying to prove.
I think he was doing the infamous Rose is AI in Philly back in 01 comparison which is wrong and will be proven wrong soon.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
heard the same shyt last year :yawn:, y'all better pray for another injury
Doc Rivers gonna coach circles around Scott Brooks trash ass

No more 6th man and now you're relying on some unproven players to get you back.

Reggie Jackson is good but Lamb, Jones III, Adams (who will be a bum/bust) :comeon:

Blake Griffin gonna take off on OKC's sorry front court.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Chicago Indy

Noah Hibbert= Hibbert
Boozer West= West
Butler George= George
Rose Hill= Rose

Bench

Gibson Scola = Scola
Hinrich Watson = Hinrich

Match-ups have always been key and Indiana does not match up well with us at all. That series is over in 5 or 6. The Miami series has people overrating them dudes alot but they still have chronic offensive woes.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Chicago Indy

Noah Hibbert= Hibbert
Boozer West= West
Butler George= George
Rose Hill= Rose

Bench

Gibson Scola = Scola
Hinrich Watson = Hinrich

You're all about just lining up the rosters and playing that game.

Nah, not having that.

Derrick Rose is so far and away the best player on that list that it skews everything.

And before Hibbert put together a nice run in the playoffs, most people would have said Noah > Hibbert, which their head-to-head matchups would probably agree with. And Deng is clearly better than Granger, thats not a discussion.