G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i hear ya but

a Motivated D-Rose
coach Thibbs and that Defense

is gonna get them between 55-60 wins if healthy

the playoffs..can be another story.....and they still got Boozer
I think people are putting too much on Rose. I feel for him like I felt for Allen Iverson, it's unfair when franchise's put everything on a nikka under 6'6 and expect him to move mountains. Dude can be marginalized if he's not supplied with help. The Bulls have had years to get that man a true sidekick and they refuse to do it while others in the East are stacking their rosters with scorers.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
I think people are putting too much on Rose. I feel for him like I felt for Allen Iverson, it's unfair when franchise's put everything on a nikka under 6'6 and expect him to move mountains. Dude can be marginalized if he's not supplied with help. The Bulls have had years to get that man a true sidekick and they refuse to do it while others in the East are stacking their rosters with scorers.

i agree 100%

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yall are getting ousted in the second round while Clippers are facing GSW in the WCF

I have the Clippers beating yall with CP3 and Griffin having amazing #'s in the series
heard the same shyt last year :yawn:, y'all better pray for another injury

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*doesnt mention suns*

Worst team in the league this year.....damn the Suns fell off.

Historically, they've always been one of the most successful teams when it came to win percentage.I think they won more games than any other team during the 90's.Even had some stacked squads through the 2000's.Lot of heartbreak and no rings to show for it, but they've always been one of the most entertaining teams to watch over the years.That franchise had a helluva 20 year run....hate it had to be them

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
heard the same shyt last year :yawn:, y'all better pray for another injury
Lol, you nikkas ain't deep enough to come out the west. You lost Harden and Martin and replaced them with nothing. What happens with a team doubles Durant and makes Russy take jumpers? Who steps up to score then?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hear ya but

a Motivated D-Rose
coach Thibbs and that Defense

is gonna get them between 55-60 wins if healthy

the playoffs..can be another story.....and they still got Boozer

bruh...there aint gonna be that many wins to go around...

you got miami...the pacers....nets....and the knicks....

nah...chicago not winning that many games...no way....

this...right here exactly...plus the nikka is coming off injury

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Lol, you nikkas ain't deep enough to come out the west. You lost Harden and Martin and replaced them with nothing. What happens with a team doubles Durant and makes Russy take jumpers? Who steps up to score then?
Reggie Jackson , lamb Ibaka we will be more than fine, Not worried about scoring one bit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

how you gonna double durant and force westbrook to shoot jumpers? one man aint stopping him from getting to the rack....

but i agree...they arent good enough to come out the west

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
bruh...there aint gonna be that many wins to go around...

you got miami...the pacers....nets....and the knicks....

nah...chicago not winning that many games...no way....

since thibbs been coach

2010-11 62-10
2011-12 50-16 (lock out season)
2012-13 45-37 (no Rose)

and you dont think Chicago is good for at least 55 wins? :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
since thibbs been coach

2010-11 62-10
2011-12 50-16 (lock out season)
2012-13 45-37 (no Rose)

and you dont think Chicago is good for at least 55 wins? :usure:

no i dont...the past is just that the past....

the top teams in the east have all gotten better....chicago is essentially the same as theyve been the last 3 yrs....plus you have rose who hasnt played in a year....

chicago fans are in for a rude awakening this year

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin

the top teams in the east have all gotten better....chicago is essentially the same as theyve been the last 3 yrs....plus you have rose who hasnt played in a year....

i agree the east is gettin better

i believe Rose gotta chip on his shoulder and got something to prove to all the criticism he got last year

Bulls defense is always among the best in the league

do i think they gonna win a title HELL NO

but durung the regular season they always bring it every night which i believe is good for 55 and home court imo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree the east is gettin better

i believe Rose gotta chip on his shoulder and got something to prove to all the criticism he got last year

Bulls defense is always among the best in the league

do i think they gonna win a title HELL NO

but durung the regular season they always bring it every night which i believe is good for 55 and home court imo

we'll see

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

youre a fool

:heh:

straight up

the Bulls have proven more than Indy & the Knicks at this point and Brooklyn is an unknown right now.

pacers didnt even win 50 games last season.