Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Reaaaaaaal Low Key , Raps got a decent starting Lineup

Lowry
DD
Gay
Amir
Val

If they actually had a bench , they could make noise in the east this year (5th - 8th)

I see the East shaking out like this

1.Brooklyn
2.Miami
3.Chicago
4.Indiana
5.NY
6.Cleveland
7.Toronto
8.Atlanta

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I see the East shaking out like this

1.Brooklyn
2.Miami
3.Chicago
4.Indiana
5.NY
6.Cleveland
7.Toronto
8.Atlanta

Wish I shared your optimism but I really doubt we lock up 7th seed. Im not even sure thats in the best interest of the franchise or if thats what management wants. Unfortunately looks like another tank season is in order, finish 9th again and get a mid first round pick:sadbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Wish I shared your optimism but I really doubt we lock up 7th seed. Im not even sure thats in the best interest of the franchise or if thats what management wants. Unfortunately looks like another tank season is in order, finish 9th again and get a mid first round pick:sadbron:
You don't think you're better than Milwaukee and Atlanta? Look at their rosters fam.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You don't think you're better than Milwaukee and Atlanta? Look at their rosters fam.

We definitely not as deep as those squads, look at our bench:merchant:

But yea I still think if the team remains intact and Lowry plays like he did in Houston we will make the playoffs. Not sure if Masai will keep the team intact tho:ld:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
We definitely not as deep as those squads, look at our bench:merchant:

But yea I still think if the team remains intact and Lowry plays like he did in Houston we will make the playoffs. Not sure if Masai will keep the team intact tho:ld:
Your bench is actually pretty decent

1.Augustin
2.Ross/Novak
3.Fields
4.Daye
5.Hansbrough

I think y'all should sign a guy like Cole Aldrich to add another big body in the paint so you can play Psycho T at the 4 but that's about it. You'll see that I'm right, watch how good y'all are gonna be this season.

Last edited:

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Your bench is actually pretty decent

1.Augustin
2.Ross/Novak
3.Fields
4.Daye
5.Hansbrough

I think y'all should sign a guy like Cole Aldrich to add another big body in the paint so you can play Psycho T at the 4 but that's about it. You'll see that I'm right, watch how good y'all are gonna be this season.

Dude please take another look at that list and then say our bench is decent. Fields? Novak? Psycho T? Austin fukkING daye? :sadbron:

The only decent dudes on that list is Ross & Augustine and thats still pretty pathetic. I hate our bench, like I really hate all those players except Ross. But even still we picked his bum ass over drummond:snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Dude please take another look at that list and then say our bench is decent. Fields? Novak? Psycho T? Austin fukkING daye? :sadbron:

The only decent dudes on that list is Ross & Augustine and thats still pretty pathetic. I hate our bench, like I really hate all those players except Ross. But even still we picked his bum ass over drummond:snoop:
Look at the Bucks and Hawks bench and compare parts.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Are the Knicks clearly the 5 best team in the East? I just feel like their is a huge canyon between 4 and 5 ...

Heat
Bulls
Nets
Pacers

yea i thinks so..I still need to see the Nets play

I wouldn't say its a huge canyon per se, but i do feel the nets will be damn good and KG/Pierce will be on that revitalized Tim Duncan 'limited but quality minutes' steez, i do feel d rose and chicago will be at least as good as their 2011 team or their 2012 team pre-rose injury. Indiana might still not be a regular season force as far as wins but I also feel they'll be a BEAST to contend with come playoffs regardless. And Miami is still Miami.

So that makes it tough for the Knicks, especially since key injuries have kinda derailed what they could've or were supposed to be, and led to them playing that drive and kick out/3ball game plan that's tough to maintain for a long playoff run.. especially against defenses like mia chi indy and most likely bk if kg gets through to them

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Why can't Brooklyn knock off the Heat? Brooklyn has one of the best starting 5's of alltime. This could be the first starting 5 in which every player has played in the allstar game.
Yeah but the coaching is questionable. I know DWill and Brook will have good years but JJ is average right now aside from some great clutch buckets he can get you...if he's not on from the beginning he's like a role player out there. They got a great bench but it all comes down to the coaching and health.

They do have a nice lineup they can run against us when LeBron is at the 4 with

DWill on Chalmers
Joe on Wade
Pierce on Battier
Kirilenko on LeBron
Garnett on Bosh

If Wade is averaging 16ppg again in the playoffs we're fukked but if he could at least chip in 20 a night then 3peat seems inevitable