Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Shaq is gonna help him alot.

Hes gonna drill that 30 & 15 every night into his head and keep Demarcus aggressive.

Its gonna be fun to watch..
It was amazing to watch the game last night. Kings were turnt the fukk up. Defense was pretty good too. What really was nice to see was the team actually run an offense. They actually ran set plays and were constantly looking to feed Cousins the ball. It was great. My only complaint was Cousins settling for jumpers and forcing the issue a few times. He still needs to learn to pass out of double teams or pass and repost. He's too good a passer.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was amazing to watch the game last night. Kings were turnt the fukk up. Defense was pretty good too. What really was nice to see was the team actually run an offense. They actually ran set plays and were constantly looking to feed Cousins the ball. It was great. My only complaint was Cousins settling for jumpers and forcing the issue a few times. He still needs to learn to pass out of double teams or pass and repost. He's too good a passer.
Hopefully thats where Shaq can help out.

If Mclemore turns out and you guys snag a high pick next year... :obama:

Its just good that ya'll finally have a fanchise player. Thats the hardest part.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
First Dave Chappelle joined the Dubs
chappelle_warriors.jpg

Picture+4.png

chappelle_warriors_2.jpg

and now this

Things be changing in California mane.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Hopefully thats where Shaq can help out.

If Mclemore turns out and you guys snag a high pick next year... :obama:

Its just good that ya'll finally have a fanchise player. Thats the hardest part.
Our pick may go to the Cavs this year depending on where we finish because of that stupid ass JJ Hickson deal Petrie made.

McLemore is gonna be fine. He just couldn't hit shyt last night. Would have blown the roof off the place if he made that dunk attempt.

I also can't wait until Luc Richard Mbah A Moute is healthy and in the lineup. I'm so sick of John Salmons. It really sucks that we won't have Carl Landy for most of the season as well.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Derrick Williams and Shabazz getting 'DNP coaches descisions' in Minny

:mjpls:

yeah, we've been in the Wolves thread talking about why Adelman plays those cacs Corey Brewer and Dante Cunningham so much :beli:

:what:

Just dump 'em already.

Given how injury prone this team is, they could both be playing 35 minutes a night by January. In the meantime, Rick only plays 8-9 guys max

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
What is the deal with Faried in Denver? He didn't start & only played 15 minutes, they trying to get rid of him or something?