Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
He's got a ton of talent, just never had a focus on how to score and where he should be operating from.

He was going through some of that in the 1st half tonight chucking up 15-20 footers and playing a little out of control. He's a fukkin bull, if he could ever get his head right he could be the best center in the league.

In other news, I can't keep my coli cash for shyt. I seriously can't pick the right bet, EVER. Thank god its fake money :whew:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Loose is there anyone youd like to see the thunder pick up from this free agent pool?

stephen jackson
tyrus thomas
terrence williams
rip hamilton
rodrigue beaubois

@Brozay i never heard of roku either. im out of touch lol

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big cuz was surprisingly calm cool and collected he may have turned over a new leaf :leon:

Kings have some decent players so they might be a lil bit of a problem and if McLemore develops an offensive game watch out

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, these Bulls fans are arrogant as shyt. :why: They're as bad as Heat fans, but at least the Heat fans have something to be arrogant about. :scusthov:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So...

John Henson starts and plays relatively well all preseason for the Bucks, then come the regular season Larry Drew brings him off the bench??? I'm only talking about it because I have him in Fantasy and when I looked at the Bucks starting lineup I was like...

:dahell:

Henson and Sanders isn't the future frontcourt for them or some shyt? Can a Bucks fan chime in?
@FloorGeneral

:mjpls: