Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So...

John Henson starts and plays relatively well all preseason for the Bucks, then come the regular season Larry Drew brings him off the bench??? I'm only talking about it because I have him in Fantasy and when I looked at the Bucks starting lineup I was like...

:dahell:

Henson and Sanders isn't the future frontcourt for them or some shyt? Can a Bucks fan chime in?
@FloorGeneral

:mjpls:
He only started in preseason cause Ersan was hurt. Don't know why we started Middleton today instead of Henson, but when Ersan is 100%, he'll be starting at the 4 for 2 reasons: his contract, and his offense. Until Henson can be a decent threat from 16-18, it's tough to play him and Larry together for extended minutes, cause teams will just clog the lane, and if we have to shoot jumpers, we're gonna lose a whole lot more than we'll win.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Watching the Kings game again (including pregame show) What I got from it.

Demarcus Cousins has two kids? (boy and a girl) :wtf:

Game was shown commercial-free and live in India

They FINALLY got a new scoreboard after 25 years :bryan:

I work Downtown and all week, most of the buildings were highlighted in purple, like the Tower Bridge

The pregame before the player introductions :to:

I'm fired up for my Kings brehs :noah:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's basically NBA league pass, it cost me $90 for this season and part of next season, the service is hosted in the Netherlands where you're allowed to rebroadcast "news" and sports falls under news there so they are exempt from copyright laws (for now). They have an archive too, you can watch pretty much any game from the last few months and they also have the TNT pre & post game shows :wow: It's HD too, and I can stream it to my TV, I had 4 streams open earlier with no prob.

From what I've read their NHL version has been up for 6 years.

Sounds good. Do you pay extra to watch games from the archives though? And are they full games or just highlights (the ones in the archive)?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@Loose is there anyone youd like to see the thunder pick up from this free agent pool?

stephen jackson
tyrus thomas
terrence williams
rip hamilton
rodrigue beaubois

@Brozay i never heard of roku either. im out of touch lol
I think we could use a really good 3pt shooter, i'm not sure any of those players would help us with that. Rips been pretty good from 3 at times but i'm not sure he's good or healthy enough nowadays's to be consistent 37+% from that mark

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Brozay i never heard of roku either. im out of touch lol
its not anything specific to streaming games or anything, its just a method for me to watch from my TV.

ive liked ballstreams ALOT so far, like ive said, my only concern is that the site gets caught up on some bullshyt