Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
LMAO @ Rose fans making excuses for him getting crossed over by Norris Cole....

Birdman tripped him....
Derrick was going for the screen....

STFU

he got crossed.... deal with it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Take Pekovic or Love off the court to play Derrick Williams? Yeah, that makes soooooo much sense.

That's not even the issue. It's the attachment to Cunningham and now Brewer that ultimately takes PT away from Derrick. Last night, Love played a lot at center. That's the perfect time to use Caged Lion if they're not gonna try him at SF. I just wanna see him somewhere else so he can make us look bad later on, because he doesn't deserve this shyt. Same shyt's gonna happen to Muhammad, but that was known from the moment he got drafted and Flip started apologizing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Year just started and they do this? :dead:
Sac could've had Klay or Vucevic or Faried instead of drafting him. They also could've had Barnes or Drummond or Lillard instead of taking Thomas Robinson. Smart drafting is everything in this league. I'm sure Jimmer is excited to get out of there tho.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
azhrvk.jpg

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
yeah, we've been in the Wolves thread talking about why Adelman plays those cacs Corey Brewer and Dante Cunningham so much :beli:

Given how injury prone this team is, they could both be playing 35 minutes a night by January. In the meantime, Rick only plays 8-9 guys max
because they don't have militant names like Shabazz

:skip:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LMAO @ Rose fans making excuses for him getting crossed over by Norris Cole....

Birdman tripped him....
Derrick was going for the screen....

STFU

he got crossed.... deal with it
all that happened just admit it was a nice move but it has been massively overhyped

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
What is the deal with Faried in Denver? He didn't start & only played 15 minutes, they trying to get rid of him or something?

yeah, i've heard that shaw doesnt really like Faried in his system

I don't think they want to extend him because a big deal is coming up, so they want to move him before that.

Faried is pretty limited and only works in certain systems because he isnt very polished. He was perfect for them last year, this year, not so much. I think thats why they moved Koufus for Arthur, because Arthur can hit that mid-range jumper that Shaw wants his PF to be able to do.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
yeah, i've heard that shaw doesnt really like Faried in his system

I don't think they want to extend him because a big deal is coming up, so they want to move him before that.

Faried is pretty limited and only works in certain systems because he isnt very polished. He was perfect for them last year, this year, not so much. I think thats why they moved Koufus for Arthur, because Arthur can hit that mid-range jumper that Shaw wants his PF to be able to do.

:ohhh:

I just saw he played so little & they started Randolph over him & thought it was wierd.