Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

I just saw he played so little & they started Randolph over him & thought it was wierd.

yeah, I expect him to get moved soon. QUestion is who would take him :patrice:

I assume Denver arent going to just throw him in the bushes for nothing

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
:ohhh:

I just saw he played so little & they started Randolph over him & thought it was wierd.

Randolph started at the 3, breh.

Faried's dealing with a hamstring injury and probably should've been in a suit. even if we were looking to move him (which is crazy), you don't exactly raise his value by giving him spot minutes.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
yeah, i've heard that shaw doesnt really like Faried in his system

I don't think they want to extend him because a big deal is coming up, so they want to move him before that.

Faried is pretty limited and only works in certain systems because he isnt very polished. He was perfect for them last year, this year, not so much. I think thats why they moved Koufus for Arthur, because Arthur can hit that mid-range jumper that Shaw wants his PF to be able to do.
we don't need Faried........ because we have Darrel Arthur. funniest shyt I read all week. :dead:

if Shaw's "system" doesn't like a player with an endless motor that routinely changes games with his energy and relentlessness, then his system aint shyt and he should get canned ASAP.

Faried is the face of the franchise. we're not moving him unless we're getting a star back.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
yeah, we've been in the Wolves thread talking about why Adelman plays those cacs Corey Brewer and Dante Cunningham so much :beli:

Given how injury prone this team is, they could both be playing 35 minutes a night by January. In the meantime, Rick only plays 8-9 guys max
His stubbornness against playing young players was the only thing that I disliked about Adelman.
Sac could've had Klay or Vucevic or Faried instead of drafting him. They also could've had Barnes or Drummond or Lillard instead of taking Thomas Robinson. Smart drafting is everything in this league. I'm sure Jimmer is excited to get out of there tho.
Petrie was great in the draft other than his last two as GM. I still think whoever they drafted would have failed here due to ownership, coaching, and the relocation disasters the last several years.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
we don't need Faried........ because we have Darrel Arthur. funniest shyt I read all week. :dead:

if Shaw's "system" doesn't like a player with an endless motor that routinely changes games with his energy and relentlessness, then his system aint shyt and he should get canned ASAP.

Faried is the face of the franchise. we're not moving him unless we're getting a star back.

Im just saying what I've heard from someone covering the team. Im sure you know better :manny:

Also, you're not getting a star for Faried. Hes not that good.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Eric gordon , blake griffin or jimmy butler for my last fantasy spot ?

need help brehs :damn:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Which ones are your favorite?

FL_Unlocked_Penny_Post.jpg

The penny 1s and 2s :noah:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

#triangle :smugfavre:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Jermaine Oneil landed 1 haymaker on an unsuspecting mexican cat and he thinks he's about dat life. He always meanmuggin someone. Blake need to 2 piece him and send a message to the league

These nba refs still on dat bullsh1t. And now the league has that delay of gm rule. Just sliws the gm down more.

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thought there were reports a few weeks ago that an extension was pretty much a done deal.