Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good looks!!

If you could give me some specifics, I'd love you forever :bow:

what specifics do you want? i'd need to know more about you and what you hope to achieve to say more

what is your goal? just for cardio change of pace, to lose bodyfat, sculpt certain muscles?

have u ever played any sports or done much running near your maximum speed?

do you have any places nearby that you can run 50-100yards in straight line or hills you can run on ?

without sayin any of that other stuff i can say that as a beginner you should probably not go 100% at first but maybe 75-90% for a cpl of weeks to get used to it. and you can increase reps/speed as you improve.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Aight dig, I used to be on my Gabby Douglas shyt when I was younger but I quit that and haven't played any sports consistenly since. I jog at a moderate pace about 4 times a week but never hit full speed. I got a track to run on, but no hills anywhere cause this the desert.

Ultimately, I want to lose some bodyfat and put more muscle into my lower body. Like overall my legs are cute and toned but not much mass to them. I want my joints (and whole body lol) like
f44h8i.jpg
but my hammies are off balance from my quads like a mofo :to:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
quads bigger or hams bigger?

quads smaller? squat

hams smaller? do good mornings/SL deadlifts

the sprinting advice is spot on, probably the best natural way to improve the shape of your leg, also great cardio. its just incredibly important to stretch properly and WARM UP prior to sprinting. You dont warm up its easy to get injured

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight dig, I used to be on my Gabby Douglas shyt when I was younger but I quit that and haven't played any sports consistenly since. I jog at a moderate pace about 4 times a week but never hit full speed. I got a track to run on, but no hills anywhere cause this the desert.

Ultimately, I want to lose some bodyfat and put more muscle into my lower body. Like overall my legs are cute and toned but not much mass to them. I want my joints (and whole body lol) like
f44h8i.jpg
but my hammies are off balance from my quads like a mofo :to:

mmsex is right about his lifting advice.

if you want more mass on your legs you will have to gain muscle mass there. so you will have to gain weight at some point. now either you can gain it now, or you could maybe try to lose weight lean up/sprint during this summer then go add mass/weight in the winter.

all this body composition stuff is just fluctuations in muscle mass/water/fat so its up to you to determine whats most important to you at any given time period and work on that. you can make overall changes in all areas if you are going hard, but it will be hard to build jaime koeppe legs and lose 10lbs at the same time. this is a gradual process.

sprinting will hit your hammies and glutes the hardest, tho acceleration and uphills will hit quads more than normal.

if you want a bigger ass, i'd also suggest barbell hip thrusts as a possibility, in addition to squats and stiff leg deadlifts. either way you will have to lift weights to get a body similar to that woman's if that is your goal.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I almost just shed a tear of pride for you guys telling her to lift.

:lift:

Good shyt men, good shyt.