Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Did my beginners sprint drills today :wow: I felt like earling at the end, but shyt was 1000000000000000x better and more enjoyablethan jogging. Feels a lot more natural to me and how my body is built. I shoulda been on this a long time ago!!!! Gonna mix this into my routine, I'm riding my bike now for regular steady cardio.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Aight dig, I used to be on my Gabby Douglas shyt when I was younger but I quit that and haven't played any sports consistenly since. I jog at a moderate pace about 4 times a week but never hit full speed. I got a track to run on, but no hills anywhere cause this the desert.

Ultimately, I want to lose some bodyfat and put more muscle into my lower body. Like overall my legs are cute and toned but not much mass to them. I want my joints (and whole body lol) like
f44h8i.jpg
but my hammies are off balance from my quads like a mofo :to:

Thats Jaime Koeppe :ohlawd:... Here's some of what she does:

Bodybuilding.com - A Talk With Jamie Koeppe.

Jamie trains harder then most people, and thinks nothing of it. "Weekly, I do about 2-3 aerobics classes, run 20K and weight train 5 time a week. To me it doesn't seem like much because it's just an everyday thing."

Diet was not a major issue, when she began working out, however she did stop eating pasta and bread, which she found easy to do. "I don't eat that kind of food often and I'm not a dairy eater either. I like chicken, tuna, eggs, veggies, fruit and oatmeal." As a naturally clean eater she uses fresh salsa as her dressing and loves to snack on dried fruit, nuts and popcorn. Her favorite meal is simply an egg white omelet with tons of fresh home made salsa. "If I crave anything, it's coffee, black licorice or teriyaki beef jerky."

Jamie's not one to crave desserts, (why can't I be that way) however she does enjoy Mocha Kaluha Pie (Ice cream pie) drizzled in chocolate sauce with an Oreo cookie crust, with almond slivers garnished on top. For someone who enjoys eating clean, she sure knows what her sweet tooth craves when it's active!

Motivation

Like others said u gotta lift hard to get hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Is there a such thing as a soft landing with a plyo pushup? I usually crank out 6-8 but I feel like I'm coming down too hard on them.
Thought I was the only one doing this shyt:leon: Somebody answer this man's question. Surely doing this for awhile isn't good for the wrists:why:

Pylo and calisthenics w weightlifting:lawd: shyt makes a big difference where you're on the field, court, or need to slap the fire out of someone.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Did my beginners sprint drills today :wow: I felt like earling at the end, but shyt was 1000000000000000x better and more enjoyablethan jogging. Feels a lot more natural to me and how my body is built. I shoulda been on this a long time ago!!!! Gonna mix this into my routine, I'm riding my bike now for regular steady cardio.

Props, I do sprints also, what distance did you do?

You're going to feel it in the next two days too, you'll feel soreness everywhere even in places you had no idea were active when sprinting.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Props, I do sprints also, what distance did you do?

You're going to feel it in the next two days too, you'll feel soreness everywhere even in places you had no idea were active when sprinting.

Started off with 50 yards. I had an old head come out with me and check my form cause I've never run before and I really don't wanna start off with fukked up mechanics. Turns out I have naturally good form and strides :ehh:But by the 5th interval I was outta there man whew!!!!!!

Right now even tho I haven't lifted in a few days, I feel it alllllllllll over my body. Like my arms and abs too :mindblown:

I like the soreness though, can't wait for the next day at the track!!!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Started off with 50 yards. I had an old head come out with me and check my form cause I've never run before and I really don't wanna start off with fukked up mechanics. Turns out I have naturally good form and strides :ehh:But by the 5th interval I was outta there man whew!!!!!!

Right now even tho I haven't lifted in a few days, I feel it alllllllllll over my body. Like my arms and abs too :mindblown:

I like the soreness though, can't wait for the next day at the track!!!

Try not to do overdo it when you start out, I thought cause I played ball I could just go out there and do sprints, my body was like :pachaha: :usure: "chill". The soreness is magnificent sometimes, you feel it everywhere, I had soreness in my neck once from looking up too much when I crossed the line. I probably have terrible mechanics, I get shin splints and sometimes land flat footed which is the worst thing you can do.

Make sure you do a lot of stretching before too, groin and hamstrings are easy to pull when you're sprinting.