Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
In the area of the gym where you can do stretching, some women are doing stretches or decline sit-ups. Sometimes, the view is crazy, so I change my location... to get a better angle. I'm not proud of it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 hour and 1 minute. Kinda mad but I was tired as crap this morning. I laid in bed after the alarm for like 5 minutes trying to drum up a reason not to go. I also did a lot of walking today ; my legs wouldn't go but my arms were moving fast as shyt though...illusion

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Man I fukking hate just jogging/running for miles. I like the feeling afterwards but while doing it it's so :yawn: Especially since it's hotter than the devils dikk outside and there's no scenery to enjoy. I'm bout to start running sprint intervals instead, but I don't know where to start?

I want that sprinter's body :datazz:

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I fukking hate just jogging/running for miles. I like the feeling afterwards but while doing it it's so :yawn: Especially since it's hotter than the devils dikk outside and there's no scenery to enjoy. I'm bout to start running sprint intervals instead, but I don't know where to start?

I want that sprinter's body :datazz:

ya running miles is for the birds.

just go find some open grassy space, or track or do uphill sprints. plus sprinting builds up your butt and leg muscles:smugfavre:, while long distance running can break them down and also be killer on your joints

there are many types of sprints you could do: hill sprints, short sprints, longer sprints...

Will Doing Sprints Get You In Shape? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Get It Up, Your Heart Rate, That Is: Sprint Intervals at the Track

these are just a few examples but if you're needing more direction in terms of setting up an actual workout then let me know. it really is about just gettin out there and doing it(while not going overboard at first)and gradually improving

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
ya running miles is for the birds.

just go find some open grassy space, or track or do uphill sprints. plus sprinting builds up your butt and leg muscles:smugfavre:, while long distance running can break them down and also be killer on your joints

there are many types of sprints you could do: hill sprints, short sprints, longer sprints...

Will Doing Sprints Get You In Shape? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Get It Up, Your Heart Rate, That Is: Sprint Intervals at the Track

these are just a few examples but if you're needing more direction in terms of setting up an actual workout then let me know. it really is about just gettin out there and doing it(while not going overboard at first)and gradually improving
Good looks!!

If you could give me some specifics, I'd love you forever :bow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Squats and deadlifts today:

Walked out of the gym afterwards like :manny:

After a shower, breakfast, drive to work and walking into the building :to:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Squats and deadlifts today:

Walked out of the gym afterwards like :manny:

After a shower, breakfast, drive to work and walking into the building :to:

wait til you get up from your chair for the first time after sitting for an hour plus.

:lolbron: