Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
That's my boxer :to:

Dude looks like he been :eat: good, or maybe it's all the time they have to rest there? I really need to start getting 8 hours of sleep a night.
Well, that and if you think about it hes probably been able to devote more and more time to conditioning alone since he has no skill trainer with him.

I heard he was having diet issues, I guess that aint the case.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Props my nikkaz. I lift already, but fairly light weight, 70lbs tops, with alotta reps. I just started doing what feels like heavy weights with fewer reps this week and gonna keep upping it slowly. Stairs aren't my friend right now :wow: :sadcam:

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props my nikkaz. I lift already, but fairly light weight, 70lbs tops, with alotta reps. I just started doing what feels like heavy weights with fewer reps this week and gonna keep upping it slowly. Stairs aren't my friend right now :wow: :sadcam:

you have to up the weights to get stronger and build muscle. if you stay at the same weight then your body isn't forced to adapt(ie build muscle)

so your goal should always be to try to add weight or reps each workout.
you should be using weights that are challenging between 8-12 reps to start out w/.

it doesnt matter what weight you start w/ it just matters that you keep progressing upwards.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The Gawd is back :smugdraper:

d822db4edd8811e1b93522000a1c8870_7.jpg

:ohmy: @ his delts and traps

he should keep the hair :myman:

i didnt recognize him at first, he should give Timothy Bradley a fight and smoke him to shyt on Pac :lolbron:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Knee been feeling real good lately. Guess I'm a responder to Gluco/Chondro/MSM supps. :bow: Did some extremely light leg work for the first time in what seems like forever. Went smooth.

Gym just got a GHR machine... I couldn't resist :wow:... so much better than those 45 degree hyperextension benches. Had my hammies :ohlawd: and doesn't irritate the knees.

Might replace RDLs when I get back in full swing :jawalrus:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Is there a such thing as a soft landing with a plyo pushup? I usually crank out 6-8 but I feel like I'm coming down too hard on them.