Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what do yall think

should i bulk/recomp?

i was planning to hit 145 and then clean bulk, but everyone on bb.com thinks its time i bulk foreal :to: i want to hit 10% so bad though, and i think i still can

on a sidenote ive been offered to join that "I am juggernaught" competition where theyll give me free shyt to test for them

havent decided if ill respond to it yet, im relatively "anti supplement"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Bulk bruh. No swipes how tall are u like 5' 8"? I wouldn't even THINK about cutting till I hit like 170-180. I mean, think how much mass you would need to get to krack status... and then add like 10-15lb of fat. I get that u lost a lot of weight... and might be weary of putting it back on. But u know prob better than anyone the value of good vs bad mass. So now its time to put on the good mass. U cut like 150lb, cuttin another 15lb later on will be light work :smugdraper:

Just my opinion

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bulk bruh. No swipes how tall are u like 5' 8"? I wouldn't even THINK about cutting till I hit like 170-180. I mean, think how much mass you would need to get to krack status... and then add like 10-15lb of fat. I get that u lost a lot of weight... and might be weary of putting it back on. But u know prob better than anyone the value of good vs bad mass. So now its time to put on the good mass. U cut like 150lb, cuttin another 15lb later on will be light work :smugdraper:

Just my opinion

fwiw id rather look like krack in 2010 than krack in 2012, but thats just my personal opinion

i doubt @ 10% BF ill need to be any bigger than 160

ill just say this, cutting wont be any easier later than it is now :manny: ill just have more to show off later

from a numbers standpoint 1700-1800 cal a day is still very feasible, i just feel i have the base for 10% to look decent as of right now, i didnt feel that way in May(thus the recomp)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Regardless of what you do, you're gonna have to do the other after. Just choose one and stick with it.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Not a bad workout today (chest hypertrophy). My incline dumbbell press is getting pretty good. If I hadnt run around with my kids (camp counselor) I would have been able to do much better today.

85lbs for 6 and a half reps on my last set.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Getting compliments on your legs is the most awkward thing coming from other guys.:leostare:

"Dude, you got some cut thighs man...loving the tear drops.:gladbron:"

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
missed a workout cause i got to the locker room and realized i forgot my shorts:manny:

O well, my body is gunna pay for it tomorrow:violent:. Upping the bench to 305. BB row to 305, squat 395, pullups +155:lift:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
How they see all that thigh? U rockin some John Stocktons huh :heh:

Either I pull my shorts up to Stockton status or sag and have them fall off during my squat. :russ:

I think I'm going to have to stop playing bball in 100 degree weather outside...burning too many calories. :mindblown:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Getting compliments on your legs is the most awkward thing coming from other guys.:leostare:

"Dude, you got some cut thighs man...loving the tear drops.:gladbron:"
nikkas was :noah: :shaq:

"I see you out there man you lookin real good" :what: "nah im just sayin what do you do" :aicmon:

-----------------------------------------

Man I dont know what the fukk is goin on... overhead tricep extensions gaining, regular ones stalling... my horseshoes are all lopsided now :what:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Damn I was just walking on my block where i live and my gym is, and this girl who works there came running out and was like call 911 there a fire. Hopefully this doesn't fukk up my workout tmrw.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
untitled-19btb7c.gif

This is how I felt after yesterday's workout!

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
:usure: U serious? That was a legit excuse/reason? :rudy:

I like to once in a while randomly skip a day, and see how i feel about it, to test my addiction to the gym :manny:

working out has become rather a mental exercise for me. When I boxed I realized the power of the mind in all things physical. You discipline it, youre limitless:win: