Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
How accurate is a site like myfitnesspal when tracking calories/macros?

I'm new to counting calories and being super exact with anything, so I'm not sure ... but some of this stuff look off. Like, I was always told I need to get 1g protein per 1lbs bodyweight but here they got my required protein amount for a day really low, etc ...

:manny: someone school me please, or link me a site that is more accurate or whatever :leon:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
How accurate is a site like myfitnesspal when tracking calories/macros?

I'm new to counting calories and being super exact with anything, so I'm not sure ... but some of this stuff look off. Like, I was always told I need to get 1g protein per 1lbs bodyweight but here they got my required protein amount for a day really low, etc ...

:manny: someone school me please, or link me a site that is more accurate or whatever :leon:

myfitnesspal is amazing for tracking calories/macros...but their macros/calories that they set for you are really really off. It says I need 70g of protein :leon:.

Figure out your BMR then adjust according to your activity level... Those will be your calories. Use the website to figure out how close you are to meeting your goal.

Myfitnesspal is great. I use it everyday. Helps me meet my goals. Has me making all kiaaandddsss of gainsss

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
its crazy how much people hate on me at the gym. I'm just doing my thing and i look up 2 to 3 people just staring at me ice grilling. its like damn let me live...

Lol the other day I was doing regular weightless overhand pull ups and decided to pull a frank yang and switched over to the closer grip on the other side without stopping, when i was done caught dudes straight up hittin me with the :shaq2:

:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
myfitnesspal is amazing for tracking calories/macros...but their macros/calories that they set for you are really really off. It says I need 70g of protein :leon:.

Figure out your BMR then adjust according to your activity level... Those will be your calories. Use the website to figure out how close you are to meeting your goal.

Myfitnesspal is great. I use it everyday. Helps me meet my goals. Has me making all kiaaandddsss of gainsss

Exactly. The protein is way off, and because of that I'm a bit unsure about the carbs and fats lol. Like do I really need 300g of carbs, is that too much or too little? I don't know how to count this shyt :laugh:

You can find damn near any food on there tho, which is pretty :whoo:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Exactly. The protein is way off, and because of that I'm a bit unsure about the carbs and fats lol. Like do I really need 300g of carbs, is that too much or too little? I don't know how to count this shyt :laugh:

You can find damn near any food on there tho, which is pretty :whoo:

what is your height/weight/activity level? matter fact....PM me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
what is your height/weight/activity level? matter fact....PM me.

:mjpls:

Naw that just kinda read kinda funky. "PM me" :shaq:

Im just fukkin around. U got some info to calc maintenance... share the wealth :youngsabo:

I just eat.... watch the scale. Try and get as much protein as possible. Weight goes up, eat less, more cardio. Get weak in the gym, carb up. But figuring it out to start is kinda tough

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
:mjpls:

Naw that just kinda read kinda funky. "PM me" :shaq:

Im just fukkin around. U got some info to calc maintenance... share the wealth :youngsabo:

I just eat.... watch the scale. Try and get as much protein as possible. Weight goes up, eat less, more cardio. Get weak in the gym, carb up. But figuring it out to start is kinda tough

:obama:

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killed my legs today

Squated 4 plates each side on the smith :takedat:

I aint ready for that power rack squat life yet though :to:

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know breh :sadcam:

I aint buit for that power rack life though, once I go pass 225 I get shook, cant be that guy in the gym getting injured looking like a rookie.

The smith gives me that support and security for now

but one day :myman:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
start light on regular squats like the rest of us :manny:

folks didnt just wake up and squat 315 let alone 225

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
start light on regular squats like the rest of us :manny:

folks didnt just wake up and squat 315 let alone 225

No doubt

Maybe its my form, I just never feel safe after 225 on the power rack.

Next leg day Im going to do the power rack exclusively