Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I swim 2-3 times a week for cardio, usually on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. Sometimes I'll get over there on Saturday too. Swimming is a great workout for cardio, and low-key muscle toning, especially the torso. Only problem is that I get ridiculously hungry afterwards. No idea why swimming ramps up my appetite so bad. I get back to the office and I'm like
cookie-monster-eating-o.gif
I think its something with the chlorine. Lotta people say they crave salty foods after the pool

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Had a great saturday afternoon lift/run. I came WAY too close to breaking my "I don't holler at chicks at the gym" mantra.

I was doing preacher curls and this Latina who i'd spotted earlier prances and puts the ass RIGHT in front of me to do One Arm Rows. She had an Avacado ass breh's. . straight up healthy FAT I was like

:noah:

-P-

:noah: Same...even after the fart incident that happened earlier with this chick...she stay staring at me. Just can't get myself the confidence to holla at a girl in the gym.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Knees has been tight and full of pressure over the last week and a half. So I'm switching to deadlifts instead of squats for about a month to give it some time to heal. Also, finally managed to get some glucosamine/chondroitin. Within the next few weeks my joints about to be back to young man status....

21, but my mother has severe arthritis and know I'm bound to get it with the PHAT program. So glucosamine/chondroitin and serious stretching are a must!

That being said, deadlifts felt great today. I complete stopped doing the regular deadlifts last summer (still do stiff legged deadlifts twice a week.) It felt amazing, even if it was only a 225lb speed set.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Honestly I hate going to the gym on sunday. I basically do it all week and take the weekends off but today I was like fukk it went. Everyone and they mom was there in they full on workout outfits with the strap on they arm with the iPod. Just standing there or sitting the ab machine watching me work out. They need to chill and give me some space, its cool to glance around every once in a while, but standing over me while i do pushups is mad uncomfortable.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knees has been tight and full of pressure over the last week and a half. So I'm switching to deadlifts instead of squats for about a month to give it some time to heal. Also, finally managed to get some glucosamine/chondroitin. Within the next few weeks my joints about to be back to young man status....

21, but my mother has severe arthritis and know I'm bound to get it with the PHAT program. So glucosamine/chondroitin and serious stretching are a must!

That being said, deadlifts felt great today. I complete stopped doing the regular deadlifts last summer (still do stiff legged deadlifts twice a week.) It felt amazing, even if it was only a 225lb speed set.

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bestsupplementforjointhealth.html

kelly baggett recommends glycine or jello, so maybe you could test that out. he is pretty knowledgeable and a straight shooter from my experience

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Honestly I hate going to the gym on sunday. I basically do it all week and take the weekends off but today I was like fukk it went. Everyone and they mom was there in they full on workout outfits with the strap on they arm with the iPod. Just standing there or sitting the ab machine watching me work out. They need to chill and give me some space, its cool to glance around every once in a while, but standing over me while i do pushups is mad uncomfortable.

:childplease: WTF, they acting like you a boxer with a open practice or something.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
man yesterday some kid was working out in chancletas/sandles :snoop: no socks either

:wtf: cant afford some sneakers breh ?

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grip gives out with anything over 220. Wouldn't be able to do much more but it would be nice to try.

Was doing them today and this sexy ass bytch with some tiny shorts on started doing dips on two benches right behind me so I'm sticking my ass out in the air right in front of her face. She kept lookin at me though so she musta like what she saw :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My grip gives out with anything over 220. Wouldn't be able to do much more but it would be nice to try.

Was doing them today and this sexy ass bytch with some tiny shorts on started doing dips on two benches right behind me so I'm sticking my ass out in the air right in front of her face. She kept lookin at me though so she musta like what she saw :manny:

yea my grip is trash when it comes to deadlifts. im good for 3 reps but around 4 my hands start slippin so i never can do more than 5. 295 was my max just did that once and my hands were to damn sore to try to do anymore

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thanks. I tried glucosamine last year and it worked great for my knees and shoulders. But had to stop due to my funds. But I caught a sale and got 4 months supply so I had to bite. I might try glycine out though!

glucosamine is so crucial (glucosamine/chrondroitin/msm)...a powerlifter homie put me onto to it 3 years ago..now its in my regular supplement routine

another supplement thats great for joint pain is primaforce cissus..damn good stuff

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

yea my grip is trash when it comes to deadlifts. im good for 3 reps but around 4 my hands start slippin so i never can do more than 5. 295 was my max just did that once and my hands were to damn sore to try to do anymore

try chalk, it's helped me immensely. my grip is shyt and i've been dl'ing 405 since i switched from straps :manny: