Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That said, wouldn't the PSMF meals kill the increased insulin sensitivity during the fast? Seems like it would have to be a complete start/stop to get the desired responses.

Nah.

Low cal + low carb (none in this case ) = lack of insulin = heightened sensitivity. The leaner you are the better. Increased sensitivity from fasting isn't designated to muscle only though. The workout will play the biggest partitioning factor along with the diet.

Don't know if the small bits of psmf feeding would effect the other benefits of fasting though. Again, it's just an option.

semtex

:)
Daps
Whenever I start doin high rep work over a period of time my muscles get HAAAAARD as fukkin cast iron :gladbron:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big sign outside my gym says 7am till 10pm Monday to Sunday. So I turn up at 7:30pm tonight...they tell me they're closing in 20 minutes because they close at 8pm on Saturdays. Pissed off

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Had a great saturday afternoon lift/run. I came WAY too close to breaking my "I don't holler at chicks at the gym" mantra.

I was doing preacher curls and this Latina who i'd spotted earlier prances and puts the ass RIGHT in front of me to do One Arm Rows. She had an Avacado ass breh's. . straight up healthy FAT I was like

:noah:

-P-

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Had a great saturday afternoon lift/run. I came WAY too close to breaking my "I don't holler at chicks at the gym" mantra.

I was doing preacher curls and this Latina who i'd spotted earlier prances and puts the ass RIGHT in front of me to do One Arm Rows. She had an Avacado ass breh's. . straight up healthy FAT I was like

:noah:

-P-

:russ: :dead: