Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:noah: Tried some ATG squats and let out this loud fart. This chick that has been staring at me ever since I joined this place gave me the :heh: face. :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'd say it speaks more on evenly spreading out protein rather than meal frequency.

Everything he said sounds good.... but its rats. If we shared the same physiology as rats, lets just say bodyrecomp would be infinitely easier.

My bad, I meant spreading out your protein intake through meal frequency.

But yeah for obvious reason bodyrecomp seems easier. For, one I doubt most people will ever have to time to sit down and eat various meals(evenly distribute protein) throughout the day.

But I wouldn't knock rat's as being the test dummies for our experiments. They're still mammals. :manny:

PBS NOVA: Replacing Body Parts - YouTube

For now that's all we got, unless Germany was somehow conducting a similar experiment during the Holocaust or until Peta relaxes on the regulation rules(doubt it) :shaq2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh man i have learned a lesson...a couple weeks ago i just replaced my old running sneaks with some cross trainers....they are good for damn near every aspect of my workout except running on a treadmill..im feeling it everytime i do...particularly in my knees and back...im about to get me some separate running shoes right now

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
oh man i have learned a lesson...a couple weeks ago i just replaced my old running sneaks with some cross trainers....they are good for damn near every aspect of my workout except running on a treadmill..im feeling it everytime i do...particularly in my knees and back...im about to get me some separate running shoes right now

when i first got back into working out i tried to run in nike shox because the whole concept of the sneaker seemed to make sense to me for the purposes of the impact.

:mindblown:

completely wrong. i got the worst most painful shin splints i have ever felt.

i went to a specialty running store where they videotape your steps on a treadmill than analyze your pronation and recommend the correct sneaker for your step. i've been wearing the same sneaker ever since. i just buy the newest version every 6 months or so.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
105 lb dumbbell bench for 5 :wow:
80 lb dumbbell shoulder press for 5.5 :gladbron:
:shaq:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:snoop: Just a bad day at the gym for me today. Was power upper body day...I find one dude to spot me with my 95lbs. dumbbells. I had to tell him to ease up on the help...seemed like he was in a rush and didn't want to help. :mjpls: The second spotter...:mindblown: I had the weight lifted in the air and my arm rocks back in the direction of my head and I drop the weight. I'm surprised I didn't fukk up my shoulder. I can't trust anybody to spot me...:sadbron:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
:snoop: Just a bad day at the gym for me today. Was power upper body day...I find one dude to spot me with my 95lbs. dumbbells. I had to tell him to ease up on the help...seemed like he was in a rush and didn't want to help. :mjpls: The second spotter...:mindblown: I had the weight lifted in the air and my arm rocks back in the direction of my head and I drop the weight. I'm surprised I didn't fukk up my shoulder. I can't trust anybody to spot me...:sadbron:

:dwillhuh:

Would have chucked that dumbbell at their heads for nearly allowing me to snap my stuff up. :wow: The same thoughts were going thru my head today too (upper/power day). I said screw it and threw up the 105's because I knew the spotter would actually make things worse for me. Damn dude, :no: I feel bad for you not having good spotters around!

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my lower back is all tight and sore as shyt and i'm supposed to do back/shoulders hypertrophy tonight :sadcam:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Do u MFers swim???? Wifey is teaching me at the pool in our gym. I am still having trouble w/breathing and treading water... but I learned + did doggie paddle yesterday the whole length of the pool. My only challenge right now is treading water... if I lay out to float my face is a good 4-6" underwater :sadcam: Only gonna get worse as I get bigger/leaner :sadcam:

Don't sleep though!!!! I was wrecked after like 8 laps and our pool is maybe 1/4 the size of an olympic

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I learned how to swim as a kid. when your doggie paddle is straight, work up to freestyle. Its the best.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I guess I'm going to finally listen to my body and start wearing a belt on squats and deadlifts.