Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
In the locker at my gym, the shower area, urinal/sink area, and changing area are all in different sections. So I have no clue why there was a naked old man standing by the sinks :huhldup: I immediately focus only on the pisser and block out everything else. As I'm washing my hands I can see this dude staring at me :wtf: The garbage can to throw my paper towel in is right next to this old fukk :noah: I'm so glad I had my headphones in because as I headed towards the can, I can see in my peripheral that he's talking. I just
headphone-smiley.jpg
and kept it moving.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nice this is what I want to do for a living :obama:

:win:

Yup. Researching shyt you enjoy has to be a great feeling. Not to mention the options of teaching and book writing down the road.

A lot of fitness related research has a motive though. If Layne's study holds true in humans, for example, BCAA supps will skyrocket.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

Lmao. this dude just straight up told me that if I lift weights I will grow a penis. :what:

He then went on to say that EVERYONE that has muscles, uses steroids.

:what: Like: "Sir. Are you mentally challenged? Because yes, you are."

semtex

:)
Daps
Wont be able to have weights in my room this year :why: no more single occupancy rooms because so many new students this year

EDIT I'm takin my goddamn adjustable dumbbells though. :mjpls:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Best shape of my life. Lean, no six pack yet but lean. My female co-workers have the :scheme: face when they see me in the pool. I work at the YMCA as a summer counselor and those females today asked me to take off my shirt in the middle of lunch. :mjpls: This ain't Chippendales.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best shape of my life. Lean, no six pack yet but lean. My female co-workers have the :scheme: face when they see me in the pool. I work at the YMCA as a summer counselor and those females today asked me to take off my shirt in the middle of lunch. :mjpls: This ain't Chippendales.

The girls at my one job started calling me "Hero" beginning of the summer cause they said I'm looking like a comic book character now:shaq:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
The girls at my one job started calling me "Hero" beginning of the summer cause they said I'm looking like a comic book character now:shaq:

It's crazy. I'm just doing my job and teaching kids how to swim and look over my back to see a couple of female counselors like :ohlawd:. It's distracting, but flattering as hell. I got a girl though so I can't capitalize :beli:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps

Lmao. this dude just straight up told me that if I lift weights I will grow a penis. :what:

He then went on to say that EVERYONE that has muscles, uses steroids.

:what: Like: "Sir. Are you mentally challenged? Because yes, you are."

I told a female co-worker that she should life weights if she was serious about losing. She said that she would get all "muscle-y" and look like a man. :shaq2: I told her I would even be her partner and help her get her form right :shaq:. But the looking like a dude comment had me :what:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I told a female co-worker that she should life weights if she was serious about losing. She said that she would get all "muscle-y" and look like a man. :shaq2: I told her I would even be her partner and help her get her form right :shaq:. But the looking like a dude comment had me :what:

LOL I can't front sometime's I notice I'm kinda getting pecs and I'm like :bryan: "Damn I'm lookin manly"

But then I shrug, pretend that It's actually cleavage, and chalk it up to an almost win.:shaq: LOL

But honestly she should. She will figure that out on her own eventually though when she cardio+cuts cals enough, and is technically "skinny" while still looking :flabbynsick:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yup. Researching shyt you enjoy has to be a great feeling. Not to mention the options of teaching and book writing down the road.

A lot of fitness related research has a motive though. If Layne's study holds true in humans, for example, BCAA supps will skyrocket.

That's the goal, I can't do the whole 9-5 in an office sh*t. Let my office be the gym / lab.

Not to mention, you'd look like beast.

Honestly, this study seems like common sense, it just re-enforce the basic idea of eating 6 small meals a day, which is what I strived away from when I read up on your recomp diet :sadbron:

no homo, but your quads probably had all the females moist, no homo :hmm:

@vidyagamer:
This is the crap they're talking about NSFW

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That's the goal, I can't do the whole 9-5 in an office sh*t. Let my office be the gym / lab.

Not to mention, you'd look like beast.

Honestly, this study seems like common sense, it just re-enforce the basic idea of eating 6 small meals a day, which is what I strived away from when I read up on your recomp diet :sadbron:

I'd say it speaks more on evenly spreading out protein rather than meal frequency.

Everything he said sounds good.... but its rats. If we shared the same physiology as rats, lets just say bodyrecomp would be infinitely easier.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
My legs are sore as fukk just from strict atg squats on 225lbs x10 reps :bryan:

yeah, i definitely get more sore on lower body hypertrophy days than lower body power days. i usually do my lower body hypertrophy workouts fri morn before work. getting out of my chair at my desk for the first time on fri to get up and get breakfast or coffee or going to the bathroom... :ohlawd:

semtex

:)
Daps
To everyone tryin to increase their deadlift (and their pelvic thrust :shaq: ) you best start doin pull throughs with a cable or band.