Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I have no measurements to back it up, but I'm pretty sure this routine I started a month ago (Upper/Lower split 2X weekly with 30-60 reps per workout per bodypart) has been working wonderfully

I did my previous cut at 169 lbs, cut down to 161. Right now I am at 167 and am feeling much better about my fat levels than I remembered from before at this weight.

Could also be my updated food consumption patterns helping a lot, which is to consume around 1500 of my 3400 total daily calories within in hour after workout in whatever form I desire (pizza, cereal, whatever, doesn't matter) and to consume at least 2000 total including pre-workout meal. Keeping my body fed like a motherfukker when it needs it the most and making smart choices the rest of the day.

Gonna stop for a bit though, doing a mini cut and a de-load hoping to get rid of a few pounds before I start into a chest specialization cycle. Hoping to have great results to share by the end of September.....have a unique plan prepped.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've always wondered how people can workout and even play basketball in sweatpants? Too restrictive for me

Maybe they have skinny legs like me? :ohhh:

Speaking of skinny legs, I've been doing some calf raises every morning (2 sec up, 2 sec hold, 2 sec down) and them shyts got me feeling right. Got me extra motivated to get in the gym tonight

I got large thighs and I mostly rock sweats...for hooping and weights.

A gym Kufi felt the need to drop some knowledge to me last night on how slow I was doing my reps and suggested I lower the weights.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
almost got BANGED on today for the first time :wow:

the kid I'm guarding is at the 3 then runs on the baseline below the basket towards the other side, so I'm running after him and this nikka come straight down the middle about to BANG it (on some lebron/jason terry shyt) on me right when i get below the basket. But luckily the dude on my team that was guarding him grabbed his hand/arm. He the real mvp :to:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I worked on legs this week. Again, this is my second legs workout since my surgery so I've lost strength. Last set, I got 195 lbs. for 10 reps That's 20 lbs. higher than my last legs workout.

I feel like legs are easiest to bring back because the muscle group from things like squats are so big.

I could be totally wrong off course :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I did a two mile jog beforehand to get the body warmed up and for general cardio. I'll be cutting down the cardio slowly and having a longer leg workout later. I've strained my back doing too much weight in the past. Mentally, I knew I lifted a certain weight beforehand so I thought I could do it, but physically, I had not fully regained my strength. So I'm not beasting it in the power rack yet.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
yeah, called it asap
holding%20foul.jpg