Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
One of my friends has been pretty successful doing it.....but his daily Facebook spamming is :beli:
yeah, they seem to be eating pretty well. i cant fukk with they products so, i dont really fukk with the shyt. but one cat i met is cool as shyt, when i start cutting i'll prolly work out wit dude cuz he seems to know his shyt

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm cutting this cut short, started too late. Another summer aint mine :to:. A dedicated slow clean bulk from now till Feb. Only muscle gain, no fat. Snacks at night are dead. Will measure my stomach once a week.

Gonna miss the frequent runs outside tho. Been seeing more black women run in Brooklyn. Gentrification brought that competition. :banderas:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Dropped another 7lbs last week. Just need to keep trucking with this process...cause when I get to my target weight :whew:

semtex

:)
Daps
Left side of my lower back/hip joint is maaaaaad at me this morning :to: hurts to lift my left leg. I think I'm done repping deadlifts

EDIT: this happens whenever I deadlift early in the day. Never when I lift in the afternoon.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Was going to bench, was about to get :demonic: because someone left 315 up.

:smugdraper:Not that I can't lift it, well yea I can't:heh:

Anyway dude comes back and was like I got a few more, but I can work in, I'm like naw, I ain't lifting that heavy today :mjpls:

Dude was like cool, but can you spot me though.

:patrice:

I'm like yea I got you. Dude proceeds to add 40 more lbs and was like I'ma push it since you got me on the back end.

I'm like :dwillhuh:

I help him get it off the rack and he pushes 5, needed some help on the last one but we got through it :whew:.

Hold time I was like :lupe: though.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I had a savage workout last night. I went to the gym pisses off and it actually fueled my workout. I was able to let out all my anger on the weights :ehh:

Hit chest, shoulders, triceps, abs abs cardio

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Yeah, gonna try that "Carb Backloading" diet, seems pretty legit and fits my eating/lifting schedule pretty perfectly.

I've actually REALLY like the idea of no carbs in the morning. I never though about it much, but I don't feel hungry after eating eggs/bacon like I did after oatmeal, etc.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like I'm about to get back to my collegiate level of upperbody strength. I benched 225 three times my freshman year in 2008. I was hyped :gladbron:

When I got back in gym heavy in November I set 185 as a benchmark to get to, to know I was getting stronger. I ain't really been in the gym consistently on the weightlifting. It's like 2 days one week, one the next, with me hooping more than anything. But I been going hard on these 5 x 5's the last couple weeks and I went and beasted on 185 this morning.
If I make my way to 205 and start goin ham on that :ohhh:I'm self-motivated when it comes to going to the gym and gains, but if I had a partner, shyt would help out a ton. I like motivating others on this workout shyt and we all need some motivation ourselves sometimes.