Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
would you mind awaring me of whats going on in the vid?
basically people started going in on him in this video

His problem is that he is lazy. He keeps saying he's going to cut etc.... but never does it. His big ass cant even Squat 225.
So people are saying they dont want to see him anymore because he doesnt do shyt.

I can see where they are coming from. Chris backs all his talk up w/ his work...and people follow him because of it (and buy his shyt)...but Vince doesnt put in work. These dudes have potential to do big things, but not if half of the team doesnt show results.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
would you mind awaring me of whats going on in the vid?
@jilla82 touched on some of it. Vince has always gotten shyt, I didn't even realize they went in on that video.

He's admitted before that the comments irked him to the point of not appearing on the channel. Personally I thought it was weak because at this point he is proving they are in his head. Never mind the Benz issue.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had the worst run this morning. It was trash day and some a$$hole child decided to create trashcan barricades on the street next to my house and i was just irritated by that and im sure the cars driving down that street didnt appreciate it

Then i was going the same route as the paper man. I have a fear of being hit by a newspaper being flung out the window of a car so of course the whole times. Plus it was hot as shyt!!!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Had the worst run this morning. It was trash day and some a$$hole child decided to create trashcan barricades on the street next to my house and i was just irritated by that and im sure the cars driving down that street didnt appreciate it

Then i was going the same route as the paper man. I have a fear of being hit by a newspaper being flung out the window of a car so of course the whole times. Plus it was hot as shyt!!!
:mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm back to tracking my weight on bodybuilding.com
It's been years. Sadly enough, my weight went up since 2011. Now, I'm trying to focus on losing weight again.

semtex

:)
Daps
Shoulder was stinging after dips when I raised my arm up :beli: I went down too far trying to feel a chest pump. Dumb ass.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
you ain't lyin. i'm up to 70lbs now (i weigh 182). The transformation over time was crazy. Started at like 25lbs and just kept uppin and getting stronger. Everybody at the gym lookin over at me like :lupe:

It's become my favorite back exercise.....

....well, other than deadlift.

Wide grip Deficit DLs have me feeling Hulk for days
22.jpg

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
brehs what are some quick weight/fat loss tips? i been cutting but i need a little bit of a burst cuz i go on vacation on july 8th, so it would only be for like 3 and a half weeks, wouldnt be an extreme long term weight loss plan, just something to speed it up. any suggestions?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
brehs what are some quick weight/fat loss tips? i been cutting but i need a little bit of a burst cuz i go on vacation on july 8th, so it would only be for like 3 and a half weeks, wouldnt be an extreme long term weight loss plan, just something to speed it up. any suggestions?

Don't eat in carbs in the morning....just protein/fats. See if you don't get hungry until later in the day.....

Or....cut your calories a little more and run an EC stack.

But basically.....just eat less food.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't eat in carbs in the morning....just protein/fats. See if you don't get hungry until later in the day.....

Or....cut your calories a little more and run an EC stack.

But basically.....just eat less food.
will the stack be effective in such a short amount of time though? i thought it took some time for your body to get accustom to it and all its benefits?