Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Honestly no :manny:

If you're a man, skinny or fat, you should probably do some sort of free weight lifting routine

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
a month later from my last weigh in up 3.5 lbs, no bf gain.

still havent lost anything 2 weeks off creatine. Think I'm gonna go ahead and get back on. My goal (weight / bf wise) is def reachable within a year barring injury are any thing else major.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a month later from my last weigh in up 3.5 lbs, no bf gain.

still havent lost anything 2 weeks off creatine. Think I'm gonna go ahead and get back on. My goal (weight / bf wise) is def reachable within a year barring injury are any thing else major.

How is that working out for you? Im thinking of taking kre-alkalyn in a couple of months :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
damn today was tough day at the gym and running I knew I shoulda taken a day off it was my sixth day in a row :sadcam: barley made it through my 100 pushups and pull-ups. after the gym I tried to break my mile time and got 45 seconds over it. Tmrw I'm taking the day off no matter what lol

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My day off....will definitively eat around 3k+ calories. My family came to visit. :snoop:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Man I kinda wanna....Go to the gym on my off day.

Like what?! How is that even a thing.

But I feel restless and :lift:ey

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Man I kinda wanna....Go to the gym on my off day.

Like what?! How is that even a thing.

But I feel restless and :lift:ey

that's how i feel. i been feeling like :wtf: if i miss a day. working out truly is an addiction just like anything else.

i just got back from doing this "500" crossfit workout that my boy and I have been doing every other Saturday.

50 Jump Pullups
50 Burpees
50 Box Jumps
50 Body Lunges
50 Military Presses (50 lb. bar)
50 Kettlebell Front Swings (20 lb. kettlebell)
50 Side Planks
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball Throws (18 lb. ball)
50 Double Unders

all for time. shyt is rough, i'm ready to chill for the rest of the day. :dead:

i keep finishing around 34 minutes, which is kinda pissing me off but fukk it. we usually then pick an exercise for back, chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders and do 50 reps of each back to back, not timed though, but today I had to skip shoulders do to some tendinitis in my right shoulder. fukk that. :sadbron:

i definitely need to deload this coming week though, i been going too hard lately and hitting plateus on chest and biceps and i tend to get dangerously close to overtraining way too often.

either way, another Saturday workout down. :obama:

stay up nikkas...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Diamond... we made it brehs :obama:

dx3cq.gif