Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Deadlifts were easy for me to progress. 6 months of my close to 4 years training to get elite numbers. Squats, I just needed a reliable partner to get elite numbers and break my mental plateau. There was a time I was squatting 3-4 times a week. Squats helped sharpen my willpower which I needed for my other lifts. My bench is wack, should be better. :pacspit: Finally learning my body and implementing rear delt work which has helped improve my rotator cuff health. First time I can really say I'm happy with my body and my strength. :banderas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Just got back from an annual event and people were like :leon: putting the muscle but I feel fatter than ever :sadcam:

Looks like we finally will have access to the gym next to my my office :blessed: At worst it will be $50 per month but worth it just to be able to walk to the gym from the office. I'll probably keep membership at my current place since its less than $20. This will allow me to wake up a little later and get into the office about the same time. I like my current gym but the shower situation there is :scusthov:

I have to find a good program. I've been doing heavy upper and lower for two days with a hypertrophy upper and lower later in the week. I love that setup but with being so close with the new facility I feel like I can go more frequent.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Got asked by a trainer if I'm on dat dere today, his reasoning because he's never seen a person my height do 185 standing OH presses so he was curious since he's seen me lift a few times.

One of those cats with the Johnny Bravo builds. It was pretty funny but weird

-P-
:wtf: but you're a big dude already...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah that's cool.

Rest days just can't be emphasized enough. That's the main reason why peeps never hypertrophy....
Speaking for myself and likely some others on this forum, I lift 5-6 days per week not because I think it will build more muscle than a focused 3-4 day split, but because I like going to the gym. It aint all about gains.

But I'm curious what your general routine is, can you drop an outline

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Speaking for myself and likely some others on this forum, I lift 5-6 days per week not because I think it will build more muscle than a focused 3-4 day split, but because I like going to the gym. It aint all about gains.

But I'm curious what your general routine is, can you drop an outline

:obama: Exactly.

I'm letting go of some nice clothes to my friend...worn them like once. shyt hurts, but I'm not going back to the slim life. :sadcam:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I missed the last 2 days at the gym because my stomach was all fukked up :sadcam: I'm gonna kill shyt tonight tho :birdman:

Back, biceps and abs

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I got a question. Say I come to the end of my cut and I'm ready to maintain and at this point I'm down to around 2k calories or w/e. Will 2k calories be what I have to eat for the rest of of my life till I'm ready to bulk again or do I up the calories a little for maintenance?