Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I overdid it....felt something coming along. Popped some painkillers, I think I'm going to chill out for the rest of the week. :to:

You are inspiration breh. Lazy nikkas like me have no excuses.

Second day back after a two week layoff. Weighted dips, weighted pull ups, tricep extensions, tricep pulldowns on the machine, skull crushers.

Funny thing is after the two week layoff I came back stronger. Go figure.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Good mornings and stiff leg Deadlift

Actively trying to lengthen your stride should be #1

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
he aint exactly lie

gif-ebony-jet-big-eyes-gif.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man cacs were holding up the squat racks the entire time.:merchant: I had to use the machines:snoop:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Power day surprises..

First time doing weighted pull ups :wow:

however, I hit 85lbs for 5, 90lbs for 5, and 100lbs for 5 on dumbbell bench:ahh::lolbron::obama:. Crazy thing, I felt like I could have kept going for at least 110lbs. :leon:.

Dudes in the gym were :bryan: while watching me. Poor dudes were middle aged and outta shape baddddd :merchant:.

:myman: Looks like you got me then...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i feel like the chain of gyms i belong to has such a prissy stigma about them, but they certainly seem to be pretty cool about supporting power lifting. shyt even the fitness manager himself is a competitive power lifter. they've got the chalk, rubber plates, multiple racks out and everything. SATIL, what did your trainer say about your deads? are they not permitted?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

I see black women at my gym and jogging in my old neighborhood. fukk those misery loves company ass nikkas, not worth the time.

SATIL, what did your trainer say about your deads? are they not permitted?

She said "thats really loud, is there any way you could do that quieter?" I am gonna try and put some towels under the weights... if that doesn't work I am still a member at that other gym, and they don't care about ANYTHING.

I am pretty sure we are members of the same gym....

---------

There were two dudes benching repping 275, but it was interesting to see the differences in form. One dude was damn near breaking his sternum on every rep, all lopsided and shyt... the other dude was slow + controlled, close gripping. Form is so important brehs. Wont be long before that first dude puts himself out to pasture

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
She said "thats really loud, is there any way you could do that quieter?" I am gonna try and put some towels under the weights... if that doesn't work I am still a member at that other gym, and they don't care about ANYTHING.

I am pretty sure we are members of the same gym....

i go to equinox. most of the locations i've been to in nyc have the padded floors under all the squat racks, the rubber plates etc. the one i go to most often near my office just recently added a fourth rack so they are extremely cool about oly/power lifts.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
a few years back my gym owner almost had a heart attack when i dropped 425 on the floor :heh:(there is a store under the gym)

what i learned is you dont have to drop the weight. if you control it, coming down you can almost make it make no sound. helps you develop more control over the weight:win:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:laff: @ the gif

it's pricey but we have a good corporate deal through my company. plus there are other locations in all other towns/cities i frequent so i get to keep up w my workouts when im out of nyc.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just took my 1st dose of Craze. Be back later with my impressions. Off top, the grape flavor isn't as bad as some the reviews made it out to be. Taste like kool-aid with not enough sugar.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
i feel like the chain of gyms i belong to has such a prissy stigma about them, but they certainly seem to be pretty cool about supporting power lifting. shyt even the fitness manager himself is a competitive power lifter. they've got the chalk, rubber plates, multiple racks out and everything. SATIL, what did your trainer say about your deads? are they not permitted?

EDGE GYMS is what u want homie