Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
^^^ you do cardio correct?
No, I stopped all cardio months ago. But I am active 7 days a week. Only working part time at the moment, so I have 4-5 days per week off and I go to the gym those days for around 45 minutes of medium intensity weight lifting with mostly compound lifts. I work 2-3 days and walk around all day while working.

I'm hoping that I was just maybe a bit dehydrated today and the low number on the scale was just a blip. Will drink a ton of water today and weigh myself again when I wake up tomorrow morning and hope it shows better news.

Started my clean bulk at 5'9" 153 lbs probably around 9-10% BF. Sitting at 161 as of this morning, probably around 12% BF. If have been around 161.5-162.5 for the last few week. Started 3200 calories last Monday, after a week I have lost weight according to the scale (once again, could be water retention levels)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Bumped my calories from 2600 to 2950 to 3200 over the last couple of weeks. Haven't gained a single pound. What-in-the-fukk
u might have a tape worm too breh. i'm in la, bout to work out with my cousin. no cardio, 4 times a wek. cals at ~3200 i better gain some fukkin weight :damn: if this shyt dont work, i might have to go get my skinny ass yelled at by ct fletcher right quick

semtex

:)
Daps
Bumped my calories from 2600 to 2950 to 3200 over the last couple of weeks. Haven't gained a single pound. What-in-the-fukk

u might have a tape worm too breh. i'm in la, bout to work out with my cousin. no cardio, 4 times a wek. cals at ~3200 i better gain some fukkin weight :damn: if this shyt dont work, i might have to go get my skinny ass yelled at by ct fletcher right quick
:what: y'all nikkas teenagers or something?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I gotta start getting up early for the HOT breakfast meals at my local church..dealing with nikkas preaching to me at 6 in the morning though.:snoop:

semtex

Daps
yo.. u stonger and more muscular than 90% of the population at your height. go pick up a car and throw it at a tank if u not gonna help brehs grow and try to clown :to:
Not clowning :manny: that's teenage level metabolism. I have my own set of issues too. :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Not clowning :manny: that's teenage level metabolism. I have my own set of issues too. :manny:
true. my family has history of high metabolism. my pops didnt put on weight until he was 38. me being this 'big' right now is surprising to my mom and pops. that guy maxed out at like 142 till he was 38. i'm taller than him, but that was on the lower end of the bmi spectrum for him

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
No, I stopped all cardio months ago. But I am active 7 days a week. Only working part time at the moment, so I have 4-5 days per week off and I go to the gym those days for around 45 minutes of medium intensity weight lifting with mostly compound lifts. I work 2-3 days and walk around all day while working.

I'm hoping that I was just maybe a bit dehydrated today and the low number on the scale was just a blip. Will drink a ton of water today and weigh myself again when I wake up tomorrow morning and hope it shows better news.

Started my clean bulk at 5'9" 153 lbs probably around 9-10% BF. Sitting at 161 as of this morning, probably around 12% BF. If have been around 161.5-162.5 for the last few week. Started 3200 calories last Monday, after a week I have lost weight according to the scale (once again, could be water retention levels)

:whoo: yall might need to lift heavier or shorten yall rest time :merchant:. i cant call it

semtex

Daps
You guys should be hammering back, glutes, and legs. Those are the largest muscles. If you're already doing that then ehh idk :huhldup: