Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Discovered somethin good as hellllll for the shoulders n traps and the good thing about is that its very simple. What is it??

21's, except not with curls, but with front plate raises :noah:

grap a 45lb plate, start by doing this ROM
11587.jpg

then after a certain amount of reps, the pic on the right becomes the bottom of the ROM and you move the weight overhead on each rep. It's a killa. My neck shoulders and traps be screamin like Mariah Carey.

actually it might be better to do that the other way around. :ohlawd: the second phase is hard as fukk.

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
question: anybody in here overtrain abs, did 3 reps of 75 yesterday and because im sore. I did 2 reps of 40.

what yall think?

semtex

:)
Daps
question: anybody in here overtrain abs, did 3 reps of 75 yesterday and because im sore. I did 2 reps of 40.

what yall think?
You mean 3 SETS of 75 and 2 SETS of 40.

Have fun coughing/laughing/sneezing with that ab DOMS :lolbron:

Daps
Discovered somethin good as hellllll for the shoulders n traps and the good thing about is that its very simple. What is it??

21's, except not with curls, but with front plate raises :noah:

grap a 45lb plate, start by doing this ROM
11587.jpg

then after a certain amount of reps, the pic on the right becomes the bottom of the ROM and you move the weight overhead on each rep. It's a killa. My neck shoulders and traps be screamin like Mariah Carey.

actually it might be better to do that the other way around. :ohlawd: the second phase is hard as fukk.
I do these....

but for my abs while doing crunches :shaq: