Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
i hate back and leg doms

school starts next week and i got used to goin to the gym whenever i want and relaxing when i got home :wow:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Spliff

I think they use ec stack or some shyt...

Odd, I didn't get an alert for that mention.

EC or not, still need to have low BF for vascularity.

I've seen Hemavol talked about over the years when discussions of "workout pump" come up :manny:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Crunch time at work and I missed a lot of training last week. Work is going to be worse next week but I gotta lift, fukk it.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, why don't I get doms? I mean I feel it the next day but its barely noticeable. I hardly eat loads of protein either. And before you say I aint going hard enough, dont.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What are you guys doing for obliques?

Should I stop doing weighted side bends? nikkas saying it makes their waist too wide, but I'm personally not a big fan of the super big lats and chest but super slim waist look. On the flip side, I don't want to have a pudgy love handle look either. Decisions, decisions.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What are you guys doing for obliques?

Should I stop doing weighted side bends? nikkas saying it makes their waist too wide, but I'm personally not a big fan of the super big lats and chest but super slim waist look. On the flip side, I don't want to have a pudgy love handle look either. Decisions, decisions.

speaking of side-bends. Its so funny when people have weights in both hands while they do them. Ha totally defeats the purpose, might as well not use any weights at all. I see this everyday pretty much at the gym.

squats and deads (especially) is what I use for the core. Melts the fat and builds muscle a lot faster than situps or any other ab iso workouts. Well in my experience at least.

Daps
If I'm working traps, close grip rows are always superior to wide grip right? I just like close grip better, they fukk up my rotator cuff sometimes but I can lift more weight with em