Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Had to resort to dirty tactics to start putting on some weight.

Got the inevitable bulge.

Shouldn't be hard to lose it when it comes time though.

YOU SAY THAT.... but when it comes time to lose it you will be :sadcam:

No rush

I am bulking now and have been gaining 1lb/wk and seeing strength/muscle gains... I'm about to slow that up a bit so I won't have as rough of a cut to deal with

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
YOU SAY THAT.... but when it comes time to lose it you will be :sadcam:

No rush

I am bulking now and have been gaining 1lb/wk and seeing strength/muscle gains... I'm about to slow that up a bit so I won't have as rough of a cut to deal with

Its not an out of control bulge more like a pudge I guess. I started bulking in mid-may at 166 and currently I'm 176, but yea I'm about to slow it down as well.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Finally got some more protein powder...been off it for a week...so hard to get my calories in without it.:snoop:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I just started school back up on top of working part-time.... and trying to make sure I get all my workouts and cals in, while still getting adequate sleep is becoming difficult as hell.

I don't know how brehs can live the bodybuilding lifestyle while having a wife, kids, and a full-time job.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:noah: Why do people have to bring in donuts in the office. I can refrain from buying them myself but when there free and just sitting there like...

l.jpg

:to:

semtex

:)
Daps
I just started school back up on top of working part-time.... and trying to make sure I get all my workouts and cals in, while still getting adequate sleep is becoming difficult as hell.

I don't know how brehs can live the bodybuilding lifestyle while having a wife, kids, and a full-time job.
:patrice: My plan when I reach that part of my life is to at least hit some heavy deads at some point each day. That's when you gotta make your workouts short but intense. Luckily I have my own weights.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Already bad enough for me with full time job, grad school and now a relationship. Only been to the gym once this week. :camby: