Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Get kicked out the gym for deadlifting brehs :beli:

I'm signing up to a hood gym like Diamond or some shyt I've had enough of these cacs
wtf-gif-tumblr-i5.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

This new female manager starting working there and about two weeks ago she interrupted me while I was deadlifting and asked me if I could put the yoga mats down next time I'm DL so I said cool. Now I went on Sat and this cac was deadlifting 405 powerlifting style(you release the weight once you make the pull) and she literally walked by him and said nothing. I was like :dwillhuh:.

So today I'm deadlifting with the yoga mats on the floor and she comes over and gives me more shyt. I proceeded to tgo ":pacspit: You said nothing to the white guy DL sat and that cac was slamming the weights." She gets upset and says "Your done deadlifting for the day". I continue my set and she comes back and repeats herself. So I tell her "I pay my money here like everyone else, I'm done when I feel like I'm done." So she tells me "How about we cancel you membership :upsetfavre:"

I tell her to fukk off and that just like I pay here I can pay elsewhere. She goes to the computer comes back and tells me my shyt is cancelled. I proceed to deadlift the 455 again and this time I release it shyt hits the power rack the weights fall off the side. She tells me if I don't leave she is calling the cops so I got the fukk out of there. :beli:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This new female manager starting working there and about two weeks ago she interrupted me while I was deadlifting and asked me if I could put the yoga mats down next time I'm DL so I said cool. Now I went on Sat and this cac was deadlifting 405 powerlifting style(you release the weight once you make the pull) and she literally walked by him and said nothing. I was like :dwillhuh:.

So today I'm deadlifting with the yoga mats on the floor and she comes over and gives me more shyt. I proceeded to tgo ":pacspit: You said nothing to the white guy DL sat and that cac was slamming the weights." She gets upset and says "Your done deadlifting for the day". I continue my set and she comes back and repeats herself. So I tell her "I pay my money here like everyone else, I'm done when I feel like I'm done." So she tells me "How about we cancel you membership :upsetfavre:"

I tell her to fukk off and that just like I pay here I can pay elsewhere. She goes to the computer comes back and tells me my shyt is cancelled. I proceed to deadlift the 455 again and this time I release it shyt hits the power rack the weights fall off the side. She tells me if I don't leave she is calling the cops so I got the fukk out of there. :beli:
tumblr_m8df3kImjn1rbmzp1o1_500.gif

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Yea, you definitely paused everyones workout with that one :dead::dead::dead:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

I woulda let her call the cops.

But I'm white :yeshrug: