Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
my right side performed weak as fukk last night with DB Rows. Left side I was smashing the buildings, perfect form on each rep til the bitter end.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
fukked my back up so bad two weeks ago doing dead lifts (fuxkkng trap bar) finally getting back in today after being able to walk and function again. shyt is so sad and depressing seeing how much strength I have lost and how much flab I put on makes me wanna quit this shyt :sadcam:

semtex

:)
Daps
fukked my back up so bad two weeks ago doing dead lifts (fuxkkng trap bar) finally getting back in today after being able to walk and function again. shyt is so sad and depressing seeing how much strength I have lost and how much flab I put on makes me wanna quit this shyt :sadcam:
Quit? Quitting would lead to more flab :ufdup: It's still yo mothafukkin set.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
95lbs dbs on my chest press with like 30 degree incline then some weighted dips. :whew: Had this high school kid spot me. It was my last set to failure...dude lost his balance and I dropped that shyt on my hip bone. Inches from losing my manhood. :wow:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
95lbs dbs on my chest press with like 30 degree incline then some weighted dips. :whew: Had this high school kid spot me. It was my last set to failure...dude lost his balance and I dropped that shyt on my hip bone. Inches from losing my manhood. :wow:

smh gotta be carefull pickin randoms for spots. i need a spot for my 235 bench (kinda weak on the bench cuz I dont really do it) dude started talkin to somebody else in the middle of a rep almost killed myself.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
these under armour superman compression shirts look :whew: http://www.dikkssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21616166

but that $45 price tag is :rudy: and my body isnt ready to wear em in public :sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
these under armour superman compression shirts look :whew: http://www.dikkssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21616166

but that $45 price tag is :rudy: and my body isnt ready to wear em in public :sadcam:

you know what's funny..my 2nd cousin is the star, spokesperson, and director for under armour..you think i can get dude to hook me up with the stuff? never :smh: :beli:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lost about 13lbs in 10 weeks so far. Bout to take a 2 week diet break after this week, though. Too many signs pointing to yes.

Gonna switch from full body 2x/week to alternating upper/lower 3x/week.

Last edited: